• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Drakeon

Well for one Aldon Smith is not nearly as good as last year. Also, Bowman and Willis had bad games vs NYG. Pretty shocking how little you are getting from your draft

Well, given we're literally getting nothing from this years draft, yeah. I'm hoping Aldon's in a slump and last year wasn't just a fluke or something.

Can't believe AJ Jenkins and Lamichael james are just inactive every game. What was the point of drafting them if that's the case? Are we building for next year with Kaepernick? (I'm assuming he starts next year, especially if we don't make the playoffs).

Godslay

Banned
not really, half the nation laughed when he flew to Colorado with Elway's desperation offering him a front office job.

Elway didn't offer him a front office job to my knowledge.

Furthermore, Demaryius Thomas is ranked 6th in the league in terms of yards. Ahead of your boy Marshall. Decker is ranked 12th. I'd consider them a good 1/2 punch in terms of WR.

McGahee may be old, but he's a reliable runner. The defense can improve, and it will. Notice how they didn't allow a single point in the 2nd half Monday. They will get better.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Love that a receive can shove off like but a defender would have been flagged big time.

Drakeon

I don't really understand it and the characters are so fucking small

On the Vita or PS3 too? I've played on both, they can get small on some levels. I don't understand how to get to the 2nd lvl super or 3rd lvl super yet though. I thought just attacking would do it, but i dont seem to be getting them very often.

squicken

Well, given we're literally getting nothing from this years draft, yeah. I'm hoping Aldon's in a slump and last year wasn't just a fluke or something.

Can't believe AJ Jenkins and Lamichael james are just inactive every game. What was the point of drafting them if that's the case? Are we building for next year with Kaepernick? (I'm assuming he starts next year, especially if we don't make the playoffs).

I just don't think Kap is the answer. They seem to bring him in to run specific plays, and not run the offense. They have to upgrade Alex for sure, and could use some speed at RB

ib0or3APalAnNY.gif

Drakeon

I just don't think Kap is the answer. They seem to bring him in to run specific plays, and not run the offense. They have to upgrade Alex for sure, and could use some speed at RB

Well yeah, they bring him in to run specific plays, but that doesn't mean he's a brad smith type forever. He's not a Tebow, he's the 49ers future QB. He's definitely going to get a shot at starting at some point (be it next year or the year after).

eznark

Banned
On the Vita or PS3 too? I've played on both, they can get small on some levels. I don't understand how to get to the 2nd lvl super or 3rd lvl super yet though. I thought just attacking would do it, but i dont seem to be getting them very often.

Vita, haven't looked at it on PS3

Top Bottom