• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

untitled-89wuy7.gif

h1nch

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

My friend took SF -7.5, was upset at how the game was going to end, was overjoyed when they called a safety, and then lost his shit when Harbaugh declined the penalty.

Scumbag Harbaugh hates Vegas!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not much of a cut block. Cut block to the midsection?

If you were REALLY going for the cut block, you drive right into the knees. Stupid RG.

Canuck76

Banned
GG 49er's

Glad that after a near decade of failure you've finally gotten it together a bit.

Didn't take us nearly as long but hey, you get there when you get there.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I like how Walt Anderson is like um San Fran is uh electing to decline the penalty *pauses and looks confused at 49ers sideline* and take the ball as the result of the play is turn over on downs.

cdyhybrid

That wasn't a low block. Hit him in the ribs, not like it matters, because they didn't get the first, but we could've ended the game 10 minutes ago.

I dunno why the announcers are freaking out so bad about SF declining the penalty. They get the ball, can kneel once since Seattle has no timeouts, and go home. Taking the safety still leaves the tiny, tiny chance of recovering an onside kick and freaky shit happening.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I dunno why the announcers are freaking out so bad about SF declining the penalty. They get the ball, can kneel once since Seattle has no timeouts, and go home. Taking the safety still leaves the tiny, tiny chance of recovering an onside kick and freaky shit happening.

That elusive onside safety punt.

Top Bottom