• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

JCizzle

Eat my ass Pete, you loser. That offsides on the punt was such horseshit. Niners prevail against all odds!

Not very pleased with Alex, but I need to reflect on it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Booker T named Homefield Advantage Team Captain for Ravens game!

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/pregame-activities.html

Booker_T.jpg

Now can you dig that sucka!!??

yP5uHl.jpg

Jets > Texans

Kiryu

You act as if the Cardinals have a great QB. I still say Smith is the best of the 4 in the West. The NFC West wins on its defense (and all but the Cardinals win with a Running Game as well).
Why did both of the best Defense allow a lot of... rushing yards. Props to Frank and Lynch but this game was too fast because of running game was so good that defense looked bad enough to not stop the running. :/

You act as if the Cardinals have a great QB. I still say Smith is the best of the 4 in the West. The NFC West wins on its defense (and all but the Cardinals win with a Running Game as well).

Yes and they are already leading the division. But it's obvious what Smiths own coach thinks of him. He's the exact same guy that he was under Singletary. He's shit. If the team is going to run the ball 40 times a game and only sparingly pass it then they might as well see what Kaepernicks got. He can't do much more damage than Smith with their conservative offense. He might even be able to complete a few deep passes to wide open receivers.

Talon

Thursday night games will always be brutal and ugly. You have teams that have a grand total of three days to install a gameplan after Sunday as opposed to six for a normal week. Then you got half the practice time at best, and I think we all seriously overestimate how much practice time there is in the NFL during the season.

squicken

In games following his 5 career #NFL losses, Jim Harbaugh's 49ers have allowed 8, 0, 3, 0 & 6 pts. No TDs allowed in any of the 5 games

Drakeon

Thursday night games will always be brutal and ugly. You have teams that have a grand total of three days to install a gameplan after Sunday as opposed to six for a normal week. Then you got half the practice time at best, and I think we all seriously overestimate how much practice time there is in the NFL during the season.

This. Thursday Night games are ugly for precise this reason. Yea, this could've been ugly even as a sunday game, but it might've been even lower scoring.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Correct answer.

glad to see coaching important again with the disaster in New Orleans and the quick turn around with the niners, but coughlin got that award hands down.

Who has the worst coach though? Lets go NFC I think we're up there personally:

10781435.jpg

Drakeon

Seriously noones gonna say Belicheck? I pretty much hate the guy, but I still think he's the best coach in the league. I'd probably put Coughlin at #2 (Giants play red hot in the playoffs, usually, but sometimes they just look completely unprepared in games).

Squicken, How is Shurmur not on that list? Or did he already get fired and I missed it?

squicken

Seriously noones gonna say Belicheck? I pretty much hate the guy, but I still think he's the best coach in the league. I'd probably put Coughlin at #2 (Giants play red hot in the playoffs, usually, but sometimes they just look completely unprepared in games).

Squicken, How is Shurmur not on that list? Or did he already get fired and I missed it?

Haslan said he could keep his job, but he's probably gone. New owners want their GMs who want their own coaches who want their own QBs

But if Weeden develops and they look good on offense by the end of the year, who knows? They have a decent OL and some okay skill guys

Afrikan

Frank Gore is too cute...little guy ran a route and was covered and sees Alex staring him down....he had to ACTUALLY point out the open man for Alex.

can some get a pic of Gore point to Randy for Alex? I'd like to take that back to my 9er forum.

With a taco truck on every corner Freeman wouldn't last a day.

Knockoffs for sure. RGIII won't last very long. Not worth the money!

Only reason I even checked that site is that Griffin jerseys seem fucking IMPOSSIBLE to find on all the legit sites. I don't know WTF is going on. Wonder if it could have anything to do with the adidias/Nike thing...or maybe people just realized he truly is Black Jesus and there is now a shortage.

squicken

With a taco truck on every corner Freeman wouldn't last a day.

Only reason I even checked that site is that Griffin jerseys seem fucking IMPOSSIBLE to find on all the legit sites. I don't know WTF is going on. Wonder if it could have anything to do with the adidias/Nike thing...or maybe people just realized he truly is Black Jesus and there is now a shortage.

Locals burning the Stephen Strasburg jerseys can't walk around shirtless

Drakeon

Haslan said he could keep his job, but he's probably gone. New owners want their GMs who want their own coaches who want their own QBs

But if Weeden develops and they look good on offense by the end of the year, who knows? They have a decent OL and some okay skill guys

They just need someone else who can catch on offense besides Josh Gordon. Greg Little obviously isn't it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well 49ers made the adjustments, and Pete didn't.. really it was a game they could have won.

SUCK OUR DICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEACHICKENS!!!!!!!!!

fuck pete carroll you fucking sorry ass bitch go back to coaching US womens soccer you aint shit in the NFL, fuck you russell wilson you aren't tall enough to ride the niner express you fucking midget you are the worst QB in the league 3 yards passing in the 2nd half before harbs gifted you that 16 yards and a 0 rating lolololllllllll, fuck you richard sherman you stupid ass bitch why didn't you go up to alex smith after the game, fuck you marshawn lynch you fucking ugly motherfucker taste the rainbow that is the niners collective dicks, fuck the entire city of seattle you fucking hippsters i'd probably be depressed all the time too if i had to live in that shitbin, fuck you braylon edwards you fucking fraud you still suck dick a new uniform wont change that, fuck you refs fucking ridiculous non calls, fuck you scott mcgloughlan no matter how much niner trash you collect you'll never be as good as us you drunk fucking loser, and best of all EAT A BAG OF DICKS TROLL, KIRYU, AND EVERY OTHER SEACHICKENS FAN ON THE BOARD!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!

Troll

Banned

fuck pete carroll you fucking sorry ass bitch go back to coaching US womens soccer you aint shit in the NFL, fuck you russell wilson you aren't tall enough to ride the niner express you fucking midget you are the worst QB in the league 3 yards passing in the 2nd half before harbs gifted you that 16 yards and a 0 rating lolololllllllll, fuck you richard sherman you stupid ass bitch why didn't you go up to alex smith after the game, fuck you marshawn lynch you fucking ugly motherfucker taste the rainbow that is the niners collective dicks, fuck the entire city of seattle you fucking hippsters i'd probably be depressed all the time too if i had to live in that shitbin, fuck you braylon edwards you fucking fraud you still suck dick a new uniform wont change that, fuck you refs fucking ridiculous non calls, fuck you scott mcgloughlan no matter how much niner trash you collect you'll never be as good as us you drunk fucking loser, and best of all EAT A BAG OF DICKS TROLL, KIRYU, AND EVERY OTHER SEACHICKENS FAN ON THE BOARD!

aaaand this is what I stuck around for!

Kiryu

You got the ugly win. Neither team did very good job on defense. There is only Reason 49ers won was because Frank Gore had more rushing yardages. I have my stupid excuse to say but Seahawks WR crops is so crappy that they can't even keep the ball in end zone . Tell me when your avatar is ready for me. *groans*

Top Bottom