• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fucking refs jobbed us when Hixon fell out of bounds but they let the clock run but aside from that, nice work by Eli and the receivers to get us into FG range.

mosscam.gif

TheFatOne

I wanted to say this earlier the Ravens "no huddle" offense is the slowest shit I have ever seen. It's just fucking embarrassing. You hear them talk about that shit during the preseason, and hype that shit up. It's just terrible. I could understand if they did what the Pats do. Like go fast line up, and then slow down. I don't understand what the point of the Ravens no huddle is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate you Jacoby.

woot

lol Flacco

Fucking refs jobbed us when Hixon fell out of bounds but they let the clock run but aside from that, nice work by Eli and the receivers to get us into FG range.

His forward momentum was stop in play. He pusshed him backwwards, that is why the clock kept running. It was 100% the right call.

What is happening in that NO-TB game? Drew Brees is just going nuts. Over 300 passing yards, 4 TD passes, and a perfect QB rating in the first half so far.

EDIT: Not a perfect QB rating, I didn't see that Brees threw 1 INT. Still he's going off on the Bucs.

Top Bottom