• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

rando14

GG Cajun, Zel, and the rest of Saints GAF.

--

Okay guys hear me out

Playoffs have been absolutely insane this year. Like seriously this is fucking absurd

Is there like any chance at all that Godell isn't pulling strings or something, jesus christ

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Colston did not want to go to OT. What a bad time to have a brain fart like that. haha

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I8CZK.gif

I8CZK.gif

I8CZK.gif

I8CZK.gif

I8CZK.gif

Mrbob

I'm still laughing at that throw by Colston. Not only was it a bad idea, but the throw attempt was terrible too. He is going to get ridiculed all off season.

brentech

Well, I've never seen that ending before. Did Payton draw that up or is Colston just simple?

i'm sure it was drawn up, but not for when there is 4 more seconds on the clock and you're all alone on the sideline able to stop the clock.

that's going to be good for "worst of the worst"

Vesmir

Banned

--

Okay guys hear me out

Playoffs have been absolutely insane this year. Like seriously this is fucking absurd

Is there like any chance at all that Godell isn't pulling strings or something, jesus christ

he is always pulling strings

---

gg SaintsGAF.

We looked baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad today. like we did not want to be there.
our D has to stop shitting themselves after the half.

--

Okay guys hear me out

I'm sure he pulled some strings
to get Bruno Mars to perform.

Top Bottom