• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

GQman2121

Banned
Clearly a designed play that Peyton called. Colston just didn't execute properly. Regardless, it had no chance anyway. I mean, come on....

Velcro Fly

Alright Colts.

Please show up in the first half.

Losing would suck but playing hard for 4 quarters would make it suck slightly less.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The ONLY possible thing I can think of is Colston thought the clock had gone to 0:00. But still, fucking fucking dumbass ending. :(

Gigglepoo

i'm sure it was drawn up, but not for when there is 4 more seconds on the clock and you're all alone on the sideline able to stop the clock.

that's going to be good for "worst of the worst"

The only time that play would work is with time still on the clock. You might be able to surprise the other team, whereas a last-second later-a-thon is predictable.

2014-01-1116_49_13.gif

I am still in shock.

*hugs

Team honestly shouldnt have gotten this far so Im pretty happy they gave me some playoff fun this season. They fought at the end so Im content. They didnt get blown the fuck out this time.
But what if colston had said fuck your play call and ran out of bounds? What iiiiiiiiiiiiifffff

ShaneB

So much respect to Saints-gaf, that game was fantastic, and all the respect to your defence giving us hell all game! As with a lot of Seahawks games this year, it could've gone very differently with a play or two going your way!

jWILL253

Banned
The ending was hilarious.

Good game, Saints-GAF.

Bevel should be fired for treason. He tried his damn hardest to give this game away until the last drive...

Tamanon

Banned
Saints should've pulled out the real Hook and Ladder play they used when playing the Jags several back. They scored on it!
And missed the PAT

The thing that kill sme isn't even that he didn't go out of bounds... it's that his lateral was like 5 yards forward. Did he think he was leading an NBA fast break?

Top Bottom