• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just got home from a birthday party watching the second half of the game. Overall I thought the Saints played well, especially the D. That "lateral" on the last play, I swear I saw Aaron Brooks' head ghost up on the horizon with that "wtf am I doing" smile.

I swear I saw it. Rough day sports wise, now only one misery remains.

I think the Colts are fraudulent, but nobody who believes in freedom of justice could ever cheer for the Patriots. Tonight, we're all Colts fans.

Go Colts!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If he wins another SB he will be in the conversation. They'll never admit that the spygate stuff had any impact on the results of the games (since that would undermine the reputation of the league), and he'd have 4 SB victories and 6 appearances. That's pretty impressive in a vacuum.

"losses in super bowls" is not a stat that has any real merit. Same as "one and dones in the playoffs". As if going 8-8 and not making the dance is somehow preferable to getting bounced in the first round...

As much as I hate the Dark Lord, I'd put him in the top 5 for sure....even though I'm sure he'd like everyone to forget he coached the Browns!

Top Bottom