• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

cajunator

Banned
Saints defense, kudos you guys. You hung in there while the offense buttfucked itself all year. You went from historically bad to top 5. Rob Ryan Ill buy you a case of beer if I ever see you. And some goddamned snacks for your brother.

Furyous

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VIqKGaEVigQ/UtHlscW7IBI/AAAAAAAAFQo/WIlMHYl60d4/s400/fpass.gif

I'm detecting slight Hustle Wilson hate. This W counts and pushes his legacy forward. He was supposed to be an afterthought coming into his first year. He had arguably a better season than Andrew Luck. Dude is an example of hard work and dedication. At the end of the day every QB can't be Peyton, Drew or Tom anyway. Either way, the Hustle Wilson led Seahawks (What's a Seahawk seriously?) are one win away from the Super Bowl.

*EDIT*

Go Colts! (For this game only just so we clear)

No offense but..

#Fuckthehoodie
#FucktheCheatriots
#Playtherightwaywithdeez
#FreeHaronAaernandez

Is there a PatriotshaterGAF? If so, I want in.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Saints defense, kudos you guys. You hung in there while the offense buttfucked itself all year. You went from historically bad to top 5. Rob Ryan Ill buy you a case of beer if I ever see you. And some goddamned snacks for your brother.

iawtp

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did Bill Cowher seriously say Belichick is going to go down as the greatest coach in NFL history?

I'm sorry, how many Super Bowls did Lombardi and Walsh lose again?

rando14

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VIqKGaEVigQ/UtHlscW7IBI/AAAAAAAAFQo/WIlMHYl60d4/s400/fpass.gif

I'm detecting slight Hustle Wilson hate. This W counts and pushes his legacy forward. He was supposed to be an afterthought coming into his first year. He had arguably a better season than Andrew Luck. Dude is an example of hard work and dedication. At the end of the day every QB can't be Peyton, Drew or Tom anyway. Either way, the Hustle Wilson led Seahawks (What's a Seahawk seriously?) are one win away from the Super Bowl.

Wilson had an excuse in the first half cause it was a fucking monsoon but he should have been better in the 2nd half. What was he, 2/8 or something? unbelievable

Belichick is amazing.

Sharp knees, hips too narrow, would not not let him buy me a diner

Actualy I imagine a diner with belichick would be pretty interesting lol

Did Bill Cowher seriously say Belichick is going to go down as the greatest coach in NFL history?

I'm sorry, how many Super Bowls did Lombardi and Walsh lose again?
If he wins another SB he will be in the conversation. They'll never admit that the spygate stuff had any impact on the results of the games (since that would undermine the reputation of the league), and he'd have 4 SB victories and 6 appearances. That's pretty impressive in a vacuum.

"losses in super bowls" is not a stat that has any real merit. Same as "one and dones in the playoffs". As if going 8-8 and not making the dance is somehow preferable to getting bounced in the first round...

Bread

Banned
hi guys im a pats fan

i dont post here during the season typically because of reasons but ill be here tonight to watch my Tommy bear beat Peyton and the colts

goooooo patriots!

jakncoke

Banned
If he wins another SB he will be in the conversation. They'll never admit that the spygate stuff had any impact on the results of the games (since that would undermine the reputation of the league), and he'd have 4 SB victories and 6 appearances. That's pretty impressive in a vacuum.

"losses in super bowls" is not a stat that has any real merit. Same as "one and dones in the playoffs". As if going 8-8 and not making the dance is somehow preferable to getting bounced in the first round...

Its bad enough they been to 5, NECKBEARD DONT LET DOWN AMERICA

rando14

hi guys im a pats fan

i dont post here during the season typically because of reasons but ill be here tonight to watch my Tommy bear beat Peyton and the colts

goooooo patriots!

Welcome my friend, how do you feel about pineapple as a pizza topping

Narag

hi guys im a pats fan

goooooo patriots!

i know how you feel as i'm worried about gronk this game

Konka

Banned
fuck that shit i may be new to this thread but im not a fool

IMG_4489.JPG

darth_vader2.jpg

Top Bottom