• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

zidigan

I feel like we have been told every game this season that this is dan dierdorf's last season

I'm happy that I missed most of that during the regular season since I predominately only watched redzone, but god, since the pregame that's all they have been taking about today and it's killing me inside.

BKJest

Not that it really matters at this point, but did anyone else see that the clock ran off about 20-30 seconds even after it was stopped when Blount ran out of bounds after that 30 yard run he had a minute ago?
Yes. But that is how the clock works unless it's within the last 5 minutes of the game.

squicken

This is the most impressive job Belichick has done with a team since 2001. Island of misfit toys, and they're going to the AFC CG.

eh joke division, joke conference, win over very flawed Colts team. Wouldn't even make the playoffs in the NFC

tumblr_inline_mn4ora2l2uak.gif

rando14

Personally, I think you should go and buy some Powerball tickets.

Win, you can then buy a franchise and we will can all run it into the ground.

I would love to interview for the strength and conditioning job, I can get those players into shape!!

RBH

I'm running out of likable teams to root for in the playoffs.

Guess I'll root for Niners vs. Broncos.

*shrugs*

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Luck ain't getting Lucky this week.

If I wasn't a Broncos fan I'd want Chargers to win tomorrow just to see New England decimate them next week.

Top Bottom