• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Mrbob

Bears patched their oline in one of season. Colts need to do the same now. Otherwise Luck may only last a couple more years.

simples

Banned
Lay it on me

pWcG5C8.jpg

made with love

Dragon

Banned
I don't have a talent for it like you do, though. I speak for myself.

Talent is a curse my friend. You don't want what eznark has.

People like the Broncos.
The most successful (on offense) and offensively stacked team in the league...

True, but the Broncos were shit for a couple of years. It's different when you go up and down rather than stay up for a long period of time. People start making excuses because reality goes against what they want.

Bread

Banned
Im torn and don't think I can bring myself to do a team tomorrow. Godslay, FMT, Bowser and I just feel bad for Nori Chan since he is like the only Charger fan here and he already lost to Schaub.

Next weekend though.......

Nimv3jE.png

Time to knock someone down a peg
as long as you're rooting for the patriots' opponent all week leading to the game, that is fine by me.

Im torn and don't think I can bring myself to do a team tomorrow. Godslay, FMT, Bowser and I just feel bad for Nori Chan since he is like the only Charger fan here and he already lost to Schaub.

Next weekend though.......

Nimv3jE.png

Time to knock someone down a peg

You're not helping us anymore next week!? Season over.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is it safe to say that the networks are stroking themselves raw right now hoping it's Broncos vs. Pats in the AFC championship?

Narag

Can't even hate on this loss with how Pagano turned coward at the end. Who gives up with 10 minutes left? There's also the 3 INTs too. Good teams aren't going to lose to another team that does that.

Fun season though, happy I got some extra Colts games this year, and I'd like to see what they do with a healthy offense next year!

well i guess it's 4 now lol

Dragon

Banned
Is it safe to say that the networks are stroking themselves raw right now hoping it's Broncos vs. Pats in the AFC championship?

Kave thanks for supporting us at the game today. I appreciate the international love.

Can't even hate on this loss with how Pagano turned coward at the end. Who gives up with 10 minutes left? There's also the 3 INTs too. Good teams aren't going to lose to another team that does that.

Fun season though, happy I got some extra Colts games this year, and I'd like to see what they do with a healthy offense next year!

well i guess it's 4 now lol

Dude I wish I had your class, you really are a cool as fuck dude. Congrats on a great season, sorry it had to end the way it did.

Bread

Banned
good game to my colts friends. narag, we all know your time is coming and you will be rewarded with a championship in the next couple years. congrats on a nice season for a team who everyone counted out when reggie went down.

Top Bottom