• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm rooting for Bane to implode the field at the Super Bowl.

Fuck football. Hate all these teams!

You have no decent sport teams to root for anymore. It's lonely where you are these days.

Bread

Banned
mech i implore you, do not drain your valuable powers on tomorrow's game. save them for when tom needs them most.

apologies to my san diegan brother, nori. i will stand beside you against the five head tomorrow.

Dragon

Banned
That's what I don't get about the Pats hate.
They're massively crippled, and even when healthy, are lacking in talent on both sides.

And they're doing stuff.

You don't understand why people don't like success? You are American right? America functions on greed and envy. Come on bro.

DMczaf

You have no decent sport teams to root for anymore. It's lonely where you are these days.

dgaf

bucs3.jpg

You're like a no-talent Wes Welker. Pretending to be a Dolphin, sitting there dreaming about being a Patriot like a traitorous hack. Just go bandwagon their team already, you'll clearly fit right in.
No point in being a jerk to people just because they like a team I don't.

You're like a no-talent Wes Welker. Pretending to be a Dolphin, sitting there dreaming about being a Patriot like a traitorous hack. Just go bandwagon their team already, you'll clearly fit right in.

You know what, sorry for being mean to you. It was uncalled for. You want it too much.

MechDX

mech i implore you, do not drain your valuable powers on tomorrow's game. save them for when tom needs them most.

apologies to my san diegan brother, nori. i will stand beside you against the five head tomorrow.

Im torn and don't think I can bring myself to do a team tomorrow. Godslay, FMT, Bowser and I just feel bad for Nori Chan since he is like the only Charger fan here and he already lost to Schaub.

Next weekend though.......

Nimv3jE.png

Time to knock someone down a peg

Top Bottom