• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
I can only control my own actions. Turnstiles posted here for awhile, so whatever, not worth arguing over anyways. Bandwagon always swells in the playoffs regards of the team. Just something you have to deal with. I've never been cocky about this team, so I can take comfort in that. Nothing wrong with hoping your team wins.

I dont see the problem with that. Isnt that what all teams want to do?

No, Brady is an elite QB. He should abandon the run if it's working just so he can pad his stats.

I can't remember the last time this season when the game was on the line and Brady made a play to win it. Saints?

Old age makes the memory a bit shaky huh.

Woke up from a crazy dream. I was surrounded by all the Patriots fans in the world. There were 7 of them.

Thought it was a strange dream, but then realized it wasn't a dream. I just was recalling reality from a few years ago.

I think the Broncos fans quadrupled in numbers world wide since last year. But yeah, only the Pats have 'bandwagoners'. Good call.

Top Bottom