• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, I've been waiting too long for broncos to win another Super Bowl. I won't believe that the two teams I dislike the most (chargers and pats) will ruin this for us. It's our year after that terrible excuse of defense last year.

The defense is even worse right now though. This team is going as far as Peyton takes them

Godslay

Banned
The defense is even worse right now though. This team is going as far as Peyton takes them

Is anyone denying that?

The defense just has to get off the field in the right spots. The best I hope for, is that they contain for a FG.

Absolute best case: Getting off the field with no points or a turnover.
Victory in my eyes: FG
Most likely to happen more often: TDs

Turnstile

Go fuck yourselves San Diego

Time to go tailgate. My post last night still stands. Any Broncos-GAF going to tailgate, I can hook up 2 people with all you drink and eat at the BudLight tailgate. Send a PM if interested

Time to polish off this growler of New Belgium Wild² and jump on the train.

Turnstile

Woke up from a crazy dream. I was surrounded by all the Patriots fans in the world. There were 7 of them.

Thought it was a strange dream, but then realized it wasn't a dream. I just was recalling reality from a few years ago.

Bread

Banned
Woke up from a crazy dream. I was surrounded by all the Patriots fans in the world. There were 7 of them.

Thought it was a strange dream, but then realized it wasn't a dream. I just was recalling reality from a few years ago.
That's so weird, I had a dream I was posting here during the regular season and you weren't here.

jakncoke

Banned
Between you, Bread, and Lunchbox, one would think that Broncos fans are about the worst fans in the NFL. Oh well, you guys are entitled to your opinions. I'm not continuing the cycle of hate. Have a good day :)

Reign in your people they are being mcbitches. Your glasses are too blue for you to see it though.

Tom Penny

Guys, I've been waiting too long for broncos to win another Super Bowl. I won't believe that the two teams I dislike the most (chargers and pats) will ruin this for us. It's our year after that terrible excuse of defense last year.

That's amusing. Broncos had one of the best teams in history last year combining their defensive and offensive metrics.

Bread

Banned
I still think Brady can win a game for us if the running game sucks.
He absolutely can. You're talking to a few of the biggest Pats detractors on gaf, gata. They aren't going to give him any credit after a game like yesterday. We saw what he did in the 2nd half of the season.

simples

Banned
I just woke up, gonna get a burrito in honor of Phil rivers

go chargers you fish taco eating lovelies

go cam you laptop stealing beauty

Cam on the sidelines trying to get himself hyped up. Kaep on the sideline calm as a Karate master. He's got the playoff experience now. He's been here.

Get ready for Justin Smith in your grill Scam

Colasante

I can't remember the last time this season when the game was on the line and Brady made a play to win it. Saints?

He led a comeback victory against the Broncos in week 12, after being down 24-0 at halftime. He led comebacks against the Texans and Browns. He led a comeback against the Saints.

Top Bottom