• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Boldin is right to calm him down. He is talking mad trash and getting inside his opponent's heads, but he's not getting penalized like Bonehead Harbaugh.

Slurmer

Banned
So, missed headbutt flag against boldin
Missed PI on kuechly
Obvious PI on Florence
Personal foul on harbaugh
Boldin getting in the face of everyone

What a series, lol

At first, I thought it wasn't but the replay definitely showed the right foot down and left foot being dragged. It's the right call to reverse it and make it a TD.

Fans calling harbaugh a bitch just for running on the field? Man you guys are really reaching for reasons to hate him aren't you? Salty because he beat most of your teams over the past few years?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll never want the 49ers to win as long as Harbaugh is coach. Can't stand him.

VDTD.gif

Fans calling harbaugh a bitch just for running on the field? Man you guys are really reaching for reasons to hate him aren't you? Salty because he beat most of your teams over the past few years?
Hating someone for being a baby isn't a bad reason. The TD automatically gets reviewed anyway, he doesn't need to run out on the field like a bitch.

squicken

Both teams wasted opportunities in the RZ. Could cost. Officiating was fine. Boldin headbutted Mitchell, then Keuchely got away with a DPI

CAR thugs it up and have a rep. Can't act innocent when league know their game

Both teams wasted opportunities in the RZ. Could cost. Officiating was fine. Boldin headbutted Mitchell, then Keuchely got away with a DPI

CAR thugs it up and have a rep. Can't act innocent when league know their game

Lmao. Are you fucking kidding me? SF has been doing it the entire game.

Top Bottom