• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Bread

Banned
i just went to a british pub in florida to get lunch and watch the game

only bud light on tap

order lunch, receive food. see cockroach on the wall next to me.

leave.

fuck florida this piece of shit state needs to burn.

Talamius

So who gets the ball after the half?
Just started watching.

Carolina.

I actually feel good. Despite us having no chance to win against the best team in football. we're only down 3. Gotta convert red zone opportunities. Offense has moved the ball well and the defense is playing well.

jakncoke

Banned
Fans calling harbaugh a bitch just for running on the field? Man you guys are really reaching for reasons to hate him aren't you? Salty because he beat most of your teams over the past few years?

He is a fucking child, and overreacts several times a game. Its about time a ref threw a flag his way. Name me another coach that acts the way he does? Suppose to be a professional out there not gata jr.

Tamanon

Banned
i just went to a british pub in florida to get lunch and watch the game

only bud light on tap

order lunch, receive food. see cockroach on the wall next to me.

leave.

fuck florida this piece of shit state needs to burn.

Should be illegal to call yourself a "british pub" and only have Bud Lite on tap.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You kind of do actually. All he does is have a ton of emotion and yelling and complaining about calls to refs. something EVERY COACH DOES.

My ass every coach does what he does. I come from watching Kubes for years.

I'm sick of watching an entire team just hanging out on the field. I don't know why this bothers me so much but it does. Get the hell off the field if you're not one of the 22.

Afrikan

the Remaining NFC teams are tough but we all knew that.

it's like the true SuperBowl each week from here and forward.

I don't think any AFC teams remaining can beat these types of NFC Teams. All one of us has to do is get to the SuperBowl.....but this is tough as shit.

Crisco

Banned
Only critism of the panthers is the pass rush needs to start getting there. Can't give Kap time with those mismatches outside.

I don't think any AFC teams remaining can beat these types of NFC Teams. All one of us has to do is get to the SuperBowl.....but this is tough as shit.

Sorry, Chargers are your Super Bowl winners

rokkerkory

Can't count Brady out man

NomarTyme

SD! Team of destiny!

CAR is losing b/c Cam made a shit throw that got picked off, CAR dropped Kap's shit throw, and CAR is garbo in the RZ. Not b/c of the refs

If the refs would have called Boldin for headbutting like they did the Panthers, that's probably three points at the end instead of a TD. 10-9 is a lead. 13-10 is not.

Manning, Brady and Rivers are better QB's.

Afrikan

actually I forgot about San Diego.. they play the style you need to compete against teams like SF, Seattle, and Carolina.

but you also fall into their hands if you turn the ball over. So Phillip would have to play a clean game.

Top Bottom