• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Kaep is going to be elite once he perfects his mechanics. I how we're pretending he didn't look Boldin open and come back to him.

That's what people used to say about guys like Vick, Tebow and Vince. At some point you are what you are. CK is a beast of an athlete who is a very limited passer. Niners have done a great job of building a team that compliments him, but I think he is what he is. I mean, he's only in his third year but iirc he's older than Matt stafford. It's not like he's a 20 year old rookie.

Slurmer

Banned
Not feeling this comeback. Cam came out hot and has looked hesitant since. Lack of WRs is showing.
He's been clutch most of the year so I won't count them out completely. 49ers defense is much better than New England's or New Orleans' though, so it looks bleak.

JCizzle

The Niners are at their weakest when teams spread them out. Packers took a few possessions to realize it. Carolina will learn this soon as they try to come back

Nameless

That's what people used to say about guys like Vick, Tebow and Vince. At some point you are what you are. CK is a beast of an athlete who is a very limited passer. Niners have done a great job of building a team that compliments him, but I think he is what he is. I mean, he's only in his third year but iirc he's older than Matt stafford. It's not like he's a 20 year old rookie.

Come on Ninja. Kaep is parecs beyond Vick and especially Vince Young at this stage in their career. I won't even dignify Tebow with a response.

He hasn't even had two seasons worth of starts and as consistently gotten better.

linkboy

Now the Niners can just run them into the ground

If SF gets the ground game going, this game could really be over for Carolina.

There's the usual 49ers use a TO since the playclock is almost used up. Made it to the 4th qtr this time, progress.

cajunator

Banned
After watching Boldin bitching defenses all year I kinda feel like thats something the Saints need. While brees is very good, his oline has broken down and his wr corps is aging. He needs a big physical #1 reciever. Colston is aging and slowing down. Moore is a slot wr. Stills is a good deep threat but small. Meachem is also aging. We need a new big dominant wr out there on the edge to stretch defenses as we used to. What we have isnt working anymore.

harSon

Banned
I'm purposely irrational whenever it comes to Bay Area teams. Any fan of a non-Bay Area team living in the Bay Area will understand.

Top Bottom