• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Come on Ninja. Kaep is parecs beyond Vick and especially Vince Young at this stage in their career. I won't even dignify Tebow with a response.

He hasn't even had two seasons worth of starts and as consistently gotten better.

I'm sure he will improve with experience, but elite puts him in that Rodgers, manning, Brees or Brady class. Not gonna happen. His passing is always going to be his weakness. That does not make an elite QB in the nfl in 2014.

After watching Boldin bitching defenses all year I kinda feel like thats something the Saints need. While brees is very good, his oline has broken down and his wr corps is aging. He needs a big physical #1 reciever. Colston is aging and slowing down. Moore is a slot wr. Stills is a good deep threat but small. Meachem is also aging. We need a new big dominant wr out there on the edge to stretch defenses as we used to. What we have isnt working anymore.

Hands off Kelvin Benjamin. He goes to the Raiders in the 2nd Round. I already called Dibs.

Spinluck

Broncos Inactives:
QB Zac Dysert
RB Ronnie Hillman
CB Tony Carter
G Chris Kuper
TE Joel Dresseen
DE Derek Wolfe
DT Sione Fua

Surprised they went with Anderson over Hillman, and sat Dresseen. Too bad Dreessen's knee has never quite healed 100%.

Peyton's gonna go to work.

What's weather forecast for the game today?

Godslay

Banned
What if Tebow is actually black?

Looks like someone already thought about that at some point. He's even got the Randy Mossfro going.

ibzGuykIiRxPju.jpg

After watching Boldin bitching defenses all year I kinda feel like thats something the Saints need. While brees is very good, his oline has broken down and his wr corps is aging. He needs a big physical #1 reciever. Colston is aging and slowing down. Moore is a slot wr. Stills is a good deep threat but small. Meachem is also aging. We need a new big dominant wr out there on the edge to stretch defenses as we used to. What we have isnt working anymore.
I feel like Grahm is that guy for the saints, he makes tough catches high and consistently shows strength and big playability. Probably even better then Boldin to be honest

Top Bottom