• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Nameless

Garnet_5.jpg

/deceased

After watching Boldin bitching defenses all year I kinda feel like thats something the Saints need. While brees is very good, his oline has broken down and his wr corps is aging. He needs a big physical #1 reciever. Colston is aging and slowing down. Moore is a slot wr. Stills is a good deep threat but small. Meachem is also aging. We need a new big dominant wr out there on the edge to stretch defenses as we used to. What we have isnt working anymore.
I agree. Colston's hands are as great as ever, but it's like he's moving in slow motion after the catch. Moore is a great slot and Stills is developing.

Oh man I love that play so much. Keukly tries to throw him down violently but actually just flings him forward for more yards. Boldin is such a beast

mkenyon

Banned
Looks like the Niners get to be the team that loses next week. NFC West is Best.

I'm fairly certain any team from the NFC West could have taken the North or East this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
43 with some gusty winds 20+ mph. Not perfect, but beats rain/snow.

melissa stark ‏@melissastark 9m

One more...High winds expected in den. When the wind is 20+ MPH at kick, P Manning is 3-5 (5 TD, 9 INT) Rivers is better...2-1 (6 TD, 5 INT)

So if the Broncos manage to win tonight, then we have 2 number 1 seeds, 1 number 2 seed and a 5th seed.

49'ers win the Super Bowl confirmed.

jakncoke

Banned
We're still going to have to make moves at some point though. Outside of Cole and Taillon, our rotation is looking pretty barren moving past this season.

Liriano is still pretty young, so thats 3 of 5. maybe wandy stays so that could be 4. and 5th pitcher is a wash for really any team and plug and play any arm really.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers defense has never really faced a situation like this, where a power running team is trying to run the clock out in the 4th quarter. They are failing pretty hard.

Top Bottom