• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

jakncoke

Banned
I meant after this upcoming season, when Taillon and Polanco will be a factor. Wandy is injury prone and I'm not sure we're willing to drop the money needed to keep Liriano if he has another season like last year. We'll see though.

We damn well better after the new deal gives teams an extra 25 million a year! Unless I misunderstood that and its only for this year. We got a lot of money off the books

cajunator

Banned
lol wut

doesn't Graham linesup at wide receiver more than he does at tight end?

Its not the same as having a dedicated wr like johnson or boldin.
Graham is the only reason we did anythinv on offense this year at all but a TE/Wr hybrid still isnt going to get the job done.

So how and why were Carolina going so slow last drive to go less than half this 9er's drive in the same amount of time when they're down by 2 scores?

imtehman

Banned
one thing that put kap above cam is kap';s confidence. you're down two scores Cam, its not insurmountable, but it looks like cam has given up

harSon

Banned
We damn well better after the new deal gives teams an extra 25 million a year! Unless I misunderstood that and its only for this year. We got a lot of money off the books

We definitely have more money to spend between that and the increased revenue that comes with winning, but the big market teams throwing money around like they're drunk at the strip club always over inflates the market :(

Bread

Banned
Its not the same as having a dedicated wr like johnson or boldin.
Graham is the only reason we did anythinv on offense this year at all but a TE/Wr hybrid still isnt going to get the job done.
i'm so sorry your offense only has drew brees, jimmy graham, colston and more

if only you had ANOTHER OPTION

Top Bottom