• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Colasante

I don't think the NFL could have possibly gotten more marketable championship games than Brady vs. Manning and Kaepernick vs. Wilson. The hype machine is going to be out of control this week.

jWILL253

Banned
Garnet_5.jpg

LMAO

jakncoke

Banned
Yes it is. Better start making your avatar. Defense looks deflated. Going to take a other Newton clutch to do this.

Edit: everyone knew that was coming and they gave it up. Fucking incredible.

If they stop for a fg, thats a 2 possession game with 10 minutes. thats an eternity

cajunator

Banned
I feel like Grahm is that guy for the saints, he makes tough catches high and consistently shows strength and big playability. Probably even better then Boldin to be honest

While thats good in the middle he doesnt line up at WR. He definitely helps but clever zone schemes can take him out the game with multiple defenders. We need that big guy who can streak down the sideline past a defender man to man and win consistently. Our wrs have been jammed at the line a lot this year and Brees has had to hold onto the ball too long or make very risky throws all season because guys arent getting open.

Bread

Banned
While thats good in the middle he doesnt line up at WR. He definitely helps but clever zone schemes can take him out the game with multiple defenders. We need that big guy who can streak down the sideline past a defender man to man and win consistently. Our wrs have been jammed at the line a lot this year and Brees has had to hold onto the ball too long or make very risky throws all season because guys arent getting open.
lol wut

doesn't Graham linesup at wide receiver more than he does at tight end?

Yeah I'm sure the league would have hated having one of their bright young stars who they put in a ton of commercials in the championship game.
Last season it was clear that Goodell wanted to get one more ring for Ray. Ray might have even threatened him to seal the deal.

Now Roger is sporting wood for SF/SEA in the NFC and Peyton/Brady again in the AFC.

Hopefully Roger is more interested in seeing Peyton get a shot at it instead of cashing Kraft's checks.

harSon

Banned
Liriano is still pretty young, so thats 3 of 5. maybe wandy stays so that could be 4. and 5th pitcher is a wash for really any team and plug and play any arm really.

I meant after this upcoming season, when Taillon and Polanco will be a factor. Wandy is injury prone and I'm not sure we're willing to drop the money needed to keep Liriano if he has another season like last year. We'll see though.

Top Bottom