• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Tabris

mutombo-finger-wave-o.gif

*sigh* we came out hot to start and then just got steamrolled. That 11 point swing at the end of the first half was a huge momentum killer. Cam played relatively ok, but took some bad sacks as he's been wont to do this season. He'll need to work on that.

Really disappointed in the play of the defense. All of our so called stars no showed this game after talking about being disrespected. 49ers were just more physical and the Panther O isn't built to come back from multiple scores down.

Good game FMT. PM my avi.

Rooting for cheating Pete and Seadderall next weekthough. Can't stand Harbaugh's whining and Kap's bush league celebration rubbed me the wrong way.

Can't really complain when we're doing the same thing

Bdzg5l2CYAAI1XO.jpg

Talamius

As far as team and roster moves for the Panthers:

Shula needs to go. Conservative playcalling made too many games too close.

Why are we paying D-Will and Stewart if Tolbert is the only one that can get yards semi-consistently? One or both of them needs to go.

O-Line needs a complete overhaul. Bell needs to go immediately. If Cam's sacked, more often than not it's Bell's guy. Gross will probably be retiring soon. That's 2 slots.

WR wise, this is one of the most glaring holes. Smith is likely gone and we need WRs that can catch.

Cam is fine but I think a Flacco contract would be a huge mistake. Panthers have a lot of holes that will need filling.

On defense, Hardy probably cost himself a ton of money. He disappeared today. Otherwise the glaring need is DBs. The front 7 masks a lot of this but our DBs are terrible. Constantly confused on coverage assignments, giving WRs huge cushions.

People keep saying the future is bright but I'm not seeing it. This team is going to take a few steps back.

Top Bottom