• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

yuraya

CoolShorttermAngelfish.gif

Gg panthers-age. Seemed like the NFL wanted Seahawks niners matchup. We got the benefit of the calls but the roughing on cam was fucking garbage.

Panthers D is beastly. Kap played a shitty first half but cam around. Loved the kap celebration! Panthers mocked kaps bicep kiss in SF and I'm sure he didn't forget.

Anyhow now people see one of crabtrees values. Boldin went off! Thankfully we got back to gore in the 2nd half.

Anyways onto Seattle. Kap needs to get the monkey off his back if he wants to get paid!

Talamius

Gg panthers-age. Seemed like the NFL wanted Seahawks niners matchup. We got the benefit of the calls but the roughing on cam was fucking garbage.

Panthers D is beastly. Kap played a shitty first half but cam around. Loved the kap celebration! Panthers mocked kaps bicep kiss in SF and I'm sure he didn't forget.

Anyhow now people see one of crabtrees values. Boldin went off! Thankfully we got back to gore in the 2nd half.

Anyways onto Seattle. Kap needs to get the monkey off his back if he wants to get paid!

GG. We missed too many opportunities today.

Syrinx

I think Roman really improved his calling in the second half. I like Kap, but he's not a first down throw, second down throw, third down throw QB. Niners ran the ball a lot more in the second half and Kap was able to thrive because of that.

cajunator

Banned
Happy squeeball sunday guys. I love you.
id like to see the Chargers in a superbowl for once though. I wanna see a new team win it so that narrows it down.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Can't say I'm optimistic about next week but SEA is vulnerable. Go Niners!

ps. Ahmad Brooks is on another level right now!

rando14

He's getting paid regardless brother!! Greatest NFL mind of all time Jaworski thinks he's gonna be one of the best QB's of all time and Harbaugh agrees!! It's $100 million minimum!

I'm surprised nobody hasn't shopped this yet with Kaps face

BED7TkTCQAEbEpo.png:large

It's because Kaep isn't handsome at all!! :cool:

Oh great now someone will retort with a similar comment about Russel!! >:O

gg. Niners were simply better

squicken

Hoping the Packers have figured this out. I think they have
injury luck nonwithstanding
, but I've been wrong before.

I really did think they had the right thing going with Lacy. And it really could just be that SF is a bad matchup, though there are so many running QBs, it might be time for some premium LBs that can play sideline to sideline

Bowser

*sigh* we came out hot to start and then just got steamrolled. That 11 point swing at the end of the first half was a huge momentum killer. Cam played relatively ok, but took some bad sacks as he's been wont to do this season. He'll need to work on that.

Really disappointed in the play of the defense. All of our so called stars no showed this game after talking about being disrespected. 49ers were just more physical and the Panther O isn't built to come back from multiple scores down.

Good game FMT. PM my avi.

Rooting for cheating Pete and Seadderall next weekthough. Can't stand Harbaugh's whining and Kap's bush league celebration rubbed me the wrong way.

Top Bottom