• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

I'm surprised nobody hasn't shopped this yet with Kaps face

BED7TkTCQAEbEpo.png:large

Probably because he's ugly. Most girls think he's a butterface.

brentech

Could you imagine if a starting QB concussed themselves before the game head butting people like Rivers just did. Would be pretty amazing

rando14

*sigh* we came out hot to start and then just got steamrolled. That 11 point swing at the end of the first half was a huge momentum killer. Cam played relatively ok, but took some bad sacks as he's been wont to do this season. He'll need to work on that.

Really disappointed in the play of the defense. All of our so called stars no showed this game after talking about being disrespected. 49ers were just more physical and the Panther O isn't built to come back from multiple scores down.

Good game FMT. PM my avi.

Rooting for cheating Pete and Seadderall next weekthough. Can't stand Harbaugh's whining and Kap's bush league celebration rubbed me the wrong way.

Game result aside, how was the game brother!! I haven't been to a playoff game before, the energy musta been out of this world!!

I really did think they had the right thing going with Lacy. And it really could just be that SF is a bad matchup, though there are so many running QBs, it might be time for some premium LBs that can play sideline to sideline
I look at what the Pats have with LBs that run like corners and get jealous.

Packers fan, I wouldn't be excited about him being around awhile!
I don't really care? The Niners have had the better team the last 2 years. I'd like to play them when we have the better team!

GQman2121

Banned
17 of the 30 Super Bowl-winning QBs were first-round picks

Those 17 first-round picks have combined to win 26 Super Bowls; e.g. 56 percent of all Super Bowls have been won by first-round picks

Kurt Warner (only undrafted QB to win the big one)

Brad Johnson (lowest pick at No. 227)

BartStarr (200) and Tom Brady (199) combined for five victories (so far)

Syrinx

17 of the 30 Super Bowl-winning QBs were first-round picks

Those 17 first-round picks have combined to win 26 Super Bowls; e.g. 56 percent of all Super Bowls have been won by first-round picks

Kurt Warner (only undrafted QB to win the big one)

Brad Johnson (lowest pick at No. 227)

BartStarr (200) and Tom Brady (199) combined for five victories (so far)

That's my quarterback.

Bowser

Game result aside, how was the game brother!! I haven't been to a playoff game before, the energy musta been out of this world!!

Atmosphere was awesome. There was a decent 9er contingent but I'd say it was 80-85% Panther fans. Player intros gave me goosebumps and I've never seen the crowd lose their shit as much as they did on the Smitty TD.

But you could tell the life of the crowd was slowly being drained as the 9er offense kept draining the clock. It was pretty much a morgue after the 9ers scored on their first possession of the 2nd half.

Top Bottom