• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Tabris

Kap is not a douche, I don't know why everybody thinks he is. Every player can be viewed as a douche if you look for it.

KAW6hk2.jpg

Godslay

Banned
my point is that they aren't friends, they are mercenaries. just like your quarterback ha!

Clever joke.

Loyal to the fairweathers that come and go? If this like a drug gang. You'd be like the top guy and they'd be the guys working with the DEA trying to roll over on you. They have no loyalty!

Pssh, you guys are trying too hard. I've been here all year. Doing the same stuff, why not complain about it then?

Broncos stadium looks half empty, WTFFFFFFFFFFF

Half time, happens just about everywhere.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 22m
Panthers DE Greg Hardy's line: 6 tackles, no sacks and no media availability. Didn't stick around for interviews.

Cost himself some $$$ today.

NolbertoS

As a huge Seahawks fan, can't wait for next weekend to come. Not a fan of Harbaugh, Kapernick or the 49ers. They're just as bad as "Poke" fans whenever things don't go there way and whine about every little call. I admired Montana in his heyday, but not this team. Russell Wilson is more of a family man though then Kapernick, hence why you seem him do more charities and events.

Tabris

My teams are Vancouver Canucks, Peyton Manning (Denver Broncos), Eli Manning (NY Giants), Team Canada Olympics & Hockey, Germany (Soccer), Bayern Munich (Championship), Toronto Bluejays (Canada's team), Toronto Raptors (I was a Celtics fan but I decided to drop them because I hate Boston as a sports city), Washington State (College Football).

jakncoke

Banned
Clever joke.

Pssh, you guys are trying too hard. I've been here all year. Doing the same stuff, why not complain about it then?

Half time, happens just about everywhere.

When have I ever not complained about bandwagon fans? or the lunchboxes of each fanbase? You know im a complainer!

Also is there really now 3 broncos fans here that are fans just because Peyton is there. I thought that was a Tabris only thing

Bread

Banned
My teams are Vancouver Canucks, Peyton Manning (Denver Broncos), Eli Manning (NY Giants), Team Canada Olympics & Hockey, Germany (Soccer), Bayern Munich (Championship), Toronto Bluejays (Canada's team), Toronto Raptors (I was a Celtics fan but I decided to drop them because I hate Boston as a sports city), Washington State (College Football).
really? that's interesting because no one cares.

Godslay

Banned
When have I ever not complained about bandwagon fans? or the lunchboxes of each fanbase? You know im a complainer!

Also is there really now 3 broncos fans here that are fans just because Peyton is there. I thought that was a Tabris only thing

Yeah, so what? What are you the fucking fan police? Who gives a shit?

Good conversion.

Top Bottom