• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Well at least the Jest didnt suck you in

tumblr_mgkvav83ec1rbvuseo1_500.jpg

Lol.

I like whoever the most recent NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, Premiership, La Liga, and Bundesliga champ is. Also whatever team has the consensus best player in their respective sport.

My teams obviously rotate every year, but life is too short to stay loyal to one team.

I like whoever the most recent NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, Premiership, La Liga, and Bundesliga champ is. Also whatever team has the consensus best player in their respective sport.

My teams obviously rotate every year, but life is too short to stay loyal to one team.

This is REAL! Lol. Still gotta have that one team that stands out.

Tabris

Your satire would make sense if I wasn't also a Canucks, Bluejays, Raptors, Washington State, and Team Canada (we haven't won shit since Olympics) fan.

You might fit in well with Bears fans. The only difference is that we're always loyal to the Bears, but we turn on our own players damn fast if they so much as sneeze funny.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The scoreboard doesn't really reflect how well the Broncos are playing, which has me worried for how well they'll fare against the Patriots.

Then again, division matchups are horrible barometers for how well a team plays. Just like it'll be hard to seriously draw conclusions about either the Niners or Seahawks next week.

Top Bottom