• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Crisco

Banned
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 22m
Panthers DE Greg Hardy's line: 6 tackles, no sacks and no media availability. Didn't stick around for interviews.

Cost himself some $$$ today.

Yup, he was mostly invisible in the pass rush. Granted, they just didn't throw the ball that much and poor run defense wasn't his fault.

Drakeon

As a huge Seahawks fan, can't wait for next weekend to come. Not a fan of Harbaugh, Kapernick or the 49ers. They're just as bad as "Poke" fans whenever things don't go there way. Russell Wilson is more of a family man though then Kapernick, hence why you seem him do more charities and events.
Please keep us informed of Russell and how he's such a better family man. Please. I also have no idea what a poke fan is.

Afrikan

Glad you follow his every move. For all we know he could do all that stuff Wilson does and not want pictures of it. Of course it is easy to pick pictures out of all the ones available to make him look like a douche.

don't trip, Colin does his work with kids from the heart.. (I'm sure Wilson does as well)

Kap doesn't care if his perception is questioned or mislead. As long as he doesn't let down the kids he works with and his teammates and family..and true fans that know him.

18VBEh.AuSt.11.jpeg

Kap-Camp-Taylor-2.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Oh god, so this is what it was like for everyone else yesterday.

Well, congrats to Denver fans. Enjoy.

But I think i'm gonna take a nap.

Cloudy

Banned
When have I ever not complained about bandwagon fans? or the lunchboxes of each fanbase? You know im a complainer!

Also is there really now 3 broncos fans here that are fans just because Peyton is there. I thought that was a Tabris only thing

To be fair, Broncos have always been one of my top 3. Ask anyone who played in our Madden and 2K leagues in the early 00s. But any team Peyton went to would have been my #1 lol

Tabris

really? that's interesting because no one cares.

Really? Because a lot of you seem to care which team I cheer for and the fact I cheer for 2 specific players and the team they are on instead.

Also the thing about trash talking is you need to make it about the team the other person is cheering on or their players. You sound really salty and cranky :p

Noodle-armed overthrow

Please keep us informed of Russell and how he's such a better family man. Please. I also have no idea what a poke fan is.

I'm not a huge fan of Kaepernick. But I hate how people extrapolate from TV interviews and Twitter/IG pics and assume that Wussy is some saint while Kaepernick is an uber-douche.

When have I ever not complained about bandwagon fans? or the lunchboxes of each fanbase? You know im a complainer!

Also is there really now 3 broncos fans here that are fans just because Peyton is there. I thought that was a Tabris only thing
I'm still a Chicago Bears fan first, but I became a Broncos fan the moment Peyton moved there. My dad has always loved him, but I had a hard time enjoying him because of the 2006 Super Bowl depression he put me in...and I've never liked the Colts organization. But now I can enjoy the greatest QB of all time with an organization I enjoy, and hang out with my dad while doing so.

Well I started to like football because of Peyton. I hate every New England area team, but that's in my blood because i'm from NYC.

Godslay

Banned
Hell yeah I am!

Krav-Maga2.jpg

I just think you are wasting your time trying to chase people down for what they like. I gave up on giving Pats fan a hard time because they like what they like. Live and let live is my motto. I root for the Broncos, and I don't hate.

Bad drop Edelman.

jakncoke

Banned
I just think you are wasting your time trying to chase people down for what they like. I gave up on giving Pats fan a hard time because they like what they like. Live and let live is my motto. I root for the Broncos, and I don't hate.

Bad drop Edelman.

Who's chasing! They are coming to me like im a light and they are moths! and Never!

That was the only place Peyton could have put that ball, just a tough catch for Welker to make (slight over the shoulder with momentum carrying him away from the ball).

Still, I'd expect him to make that catch.

jWILL253

Banned
Players are catching concussions on glancing blows with their own teammates.

If I'm the NFL, I'm looking for a new helmet manufacturer immediately...

Top Bottom