• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
That's the yard.

GG Chargers fans. Nori, Nightz. Classy guys as per usual, thought it was going to be close at the end. Much respect from me, as you guys put up a hell of fight at the end of the season. Glad to see McCoy have early success as well. I thought Lacy was the ROTY, but Allen is giving him a run for his money, hard choice. Nothing to be ashamed of in this season for you guys, I see you right there again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The good news is, Eagles fans, the team that played them in their home opener ISN'T going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Everybody should be rooting for a Seahawks/Pats Super Bowl. Two handsome gentlemen battling it out at QB in Wilson and Brady, and Big Balls Pete getting his revenge on the Pats.

Tenumi

Banned
This seems to be the new response in this thread.

Looking forward to the offseason when all the multiple team fans disappear until the next playoffs.

I'm only a Chargers fan because I played them in Madden before I started to follow the NFL. I'm a Lions fan because... well, I live in Michigan and I don't need a reason? Lions are my main all the time.

Nightz

GG BroncosGAF. Horrible game on offense in the first 3 quarters, and the defense couldn't get it done on 3rd downs. That 3rd and 17 was as bad as 4th and 29.

Spinluck

rivers22.gif

Cry me, a Philip Rivers.

Hey Nori Chan, congrats on the loss bro.

Always fun to see Rivers choke.

jbug617

Banned
How did the Chargers leaving Thomas alone like that on 3rd and 17.

I honestly think the NFL would of prefer Luck vs Manning over Brady vs Manning again.

Top Bottom