• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
If Mech wants to don the Bronco avatar, then so be it. I'll have no hard feelings towards him, win or lose. We will still be friends either way.

Tabris

120206NFLHyannisMass.jpg

Patriots7

The only person I want beating the Pats is the Colin Kaepernick. SO GO BRADY!
If God decides to reward Brady after years of neglect, then I want a Pats vs. Niners Superbowl. Brady gets to play against his childhood team in potentially his last Super Bowl would be a beautiful storyline.

If Evil wins, then I want the hawks to win, because I want Sherman to intercept Manning 6 times in the Super Bowl.

Well, hopefully the Seahawks blast the niners. Fuck both AFC teams though. I'll root for you guys if you beat the Seahawks though, Niners-GAF. Fuck Manning and Brady.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If Pats get to the Super Bowl, I wonder if seeing all the Giants stuff will spook them.

By the way, Tabris is quickly making me consider rooting for the Pats.

Broncos are going to need to execute a lot better if they want to beat the Pats. Really like how our D showed up. Gives me hope they can respond to Blount and Vereen. Secondary remains to be seen, but we will find out. Respect the Pats, and hope the Broncos' home field advantage will be in the team's favor.

If God decides to reward Brady after years of neglect, then I want a Pats vs. Niners Superbowl. Brady gets to play against his childhood team in potentially his last Super Bowl would be a beautiful storyline.

If Evil wins, then I want the hawks to win, because I want Sherman to intercept Manning 6 times in the Super Bowl.
If there is a god, Brady would not get another ring, not with this shit team.

Top Bottom