• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

789shadow

Banned
Nori Chan nowhere to be found

Go hug your anime pillow biiiiitch
image.php

Whats wrong with cheering for more than one team?

I'm a Yankees fan but I love going to Dodgers games since moving to LA. It's not like they really play that much against each other. I only see as a problem if you like two teams that are rivals. Like if someone was dumb enough to love the Lakers and the Celtics.

Colasante

I guess if I'm being objective about it, Broncos-Seahawks would be the most exciting Super Bowl with the most evenly matched teams. We'd be in for a treat as football fans. It'd be leaps and bounds better than Ravens-49ers anyway.

Dragon

Banned
I'm a Yankees fan but I love going to Dodgers games since moving to LA. It's not like they really play that much against each other. I only see as a problem if you like two teams that are rivals. Like if someone was dumb enough to love the Lakers and the Celtics.

Thanks for the soliloquy LeBron.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Lakers/9ers/Yankees? Even bionic looks down on you in shame.

Godslay

Banned

I'm still trying to understand how one is either a Yankees/9ers fan or a RedSox/9ers fan in the case of JCizzle. No hate, just seems like an odd choice given geography.

We are all Patriots fans next week.

Everybody should be rooting for a Seahawks/Pats Super Bowl. Two handsome gentlemen battling it out at QB in Wilson and Brady, and Big Balls Pete getting his revenge on the Pats.

Well it's settled then. Pats/Seahawks it is!

Man, Pats are going to win next week.

Pats/49ers SB. I'm ready.

edit: God Damnit Tabris is worse than every lifelong that comes in to this thread during playoffs * 1000000.

Go pats and 49ers
Nope

Eleuin

i c what you did there

I'm still trying to understand how one is either a Yankees/9ers fan or a RedSox/9ers fan in the case of JCizzle. No hate, just seems like an odd choice given geography.

My dad's family lived in the Bronx before moving west in the 20's. I kind of grew up on the Yankees.

Tom Penny

Emwitus is a Laker Celtics fan you meany.

cube444

Any line on the early spreads yet guys? I've pretty much already won my Yahoo pool. I nailed 7 of the 8 playoff games with the Seattle game being a push. :lol

I see the spreads in both games at 3-3.5 in favour of the home teams.

Top Bottom