• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

To bad Quantum Mechanics cant fix those types of problems. It would be great to see athletes hiring scientists to fix their mistakes.
Smart people saving stupid people from taking care of their kids?

Sounds like a great reality show!

Well, the golddiggers have a special incentive to circumvent the measures. Just remember Anna Kournikova and Boris Becker f.i.
Then fuck the next whore.

Its not like they hold a gun to your head and make you nut in them.

WTF They even went to Foster's house and he had a meltdown!

Arian Foster
Driveway Meltdown
'This S**t Is Tearing Me Up'

I didn't even know

011414-arian-foster-launch-1.jpg

Arian was my dude, hate it had to be him.

Yet another dude who fucked up with these triflin and shiftless broads outchea.

Crisco

Banned
If you're too dumb to use condoms, then freeze some sperm and get a damn vasectomy. I have no sympathy for rich people who make terrible life decisions.

I always find it funny when something like Arians situation happens and people say "that gold digging whore bitch!"

She didn't get pregnant because she's a gold digger. It happened because Arian is irresponsible. He cheated on his wife and presumably didn't use protection. End of story he is to blame for his problems and no one else

Greg

Smart people saving stupid people from taking care of their kids?

Sounds like a great reality show!

Then fuck the next whore.

Its not like they hold a gun to your head and make you nut in them.
my buddy had a girl that told him she couldn't get pregnant due to some health issues

and after she got pregnant told him "well, it was like a really small chance or something"

JQnOB75.gif

bionic77

I always find it funny when something like Arians situation happens and people say "that gold digging whore bitch!"

She didn't get pregnant because she's a gold digger. It happened because Arian is irresponsible. He cheated on his wife and presumably didn't use protection. End of story he is to blame for his problems and no one else
I have no sympathy for Arians but I am sure that she knew that he was married too and was just being a money greedy whore.

I hate when people try to make the whores out to be victims. The only person who might be a victim in this story are Arians wife and his kids with her and the kid with the gold digger.

bionic77

my buddy had a girl that told him she couldn't get pregnant due to some health issues

and after she got pregnant told him "well, it was like a really small chance or something"

JQnOB75.gif
Its possible she was being honest and he was just stupid.

Or she could just be a weird cunt who is desperate to have this dudes or anyones kid. These kind of girls are probably the ones that become cat ladies if they can't catch some loser in their vaginal net.

I have no sympathy for Arians but I am sure that she knew that he was married too and was just being a money greedy whore.

I hate when people try to make the whores out to be victims. The only person who might be a victim in this story are Arians wife and his kids with her and the kid with the gold digger.
Yep.

Crisco

Banned
Arians accuser and her mom?

BeBvCzdCYAAgqUp.jpg:large

DAMN!

Not nearly hot enough to fuck over my personal life. I mean, I would straight up cancel an engagement to bang AJ McCarron's girl for example, that chick looked photo-shopped on live TV. It was incredible. But not for that.

She had relations with a man that she knew was married.

Arian fucked up, but she's not innocent here either

Greg

Its possible she was being honest and he was just stupid.

Or she could just be a weird cunt who is desperate to have this dudes or anyones kid. These kind of girls are probably the ones that become cat ladies if they can't catch some loser in their vaginal net.
:jnc

that's a new one

bionic77

She had relations with a man that she knew was married.

Arian fucked up, but she's not innocent here either
They are both scumbags and both knew what they were doing.

He wanted some pussy on the side and she wanted to fuck a celebrity with the possibility of a big child support order to go with it.

MechDX

Don't forget this gem:

http://shine.yahoo.com/experts/nfl-...i-ll-try-to-teach-my-daughter--165016060.html

5. Men and her worth. (loads shotgun) A sore subject for any man with a daughter. I will teach her that she is a young goddess. Help her understand her worth. Let her know that she must hold every man accountable for who they are and how they act towards her. There will be a day when I give her away, and they say that a woman spends her life looking for her father in her groom, so until that day I will try to be the example of a man that she eventually will seek out. Men tend to be motivated by one thing. Don't fall victim to a prince charming. If he cares for her, he'll act accordingly. If not (aims shotgun), well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

The article Arian wrote about life lessons for his daughter. For such a "deep and honest" guy he comes off as a hypocritical scumbag,

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
...and Dolphins news:

LOL at the Lions missing out on ANOTHER guy they wanted.

It's quite obvious people don't want to be hired by this disaster of a franchise because the ownership and front office are a complete joke.

jmdajr

To be fair it's not like hot women are falling head over heals to fuck me. Average men don't have these issues.

But as far as I know, Tebow doesn't have a baby mama.

MechDX

To be fair it's not like hot women are falling head over heals to fuck me. Average men don't have these issues.

But as far as I know, Tebow doesn't have a baby mama.

Pshhh....I walk out the front door in the morning and pussy just gets thrown at me.

Spinluck

The article Arian wrote about life lessons for his daughter. For such a "deep and honest" guy he comes off as a hypocritical scumbag,

Pussy has defeated many great men throughout history, many nice ones too.

Arian is human, and a man too. Yea his values or whatever may seem like bullshit now, but it's not all that surprising. He's one of the ones that got caught. Sucks for his wife and kids though, smh.

Doorman

Wait, the Lions missed out on Lazor?

Damn, so much for my photoshop plans. Oh well, we didn't get the head coach we targetted, why get the assistants we wanted either? Still can't shake the feeling of the three year plan.

Top Bottom