• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

So is Caldwell the first ever black HC hired for Detriot? Also on First Take they said that during his interview he broke down all 16 of Stafford games and told him what he did right and wrong. Interesting

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

One candidate Vikings HC Mike Zimmer is considering as his offensive coordinator is Browns OC Norv Turner, per league sources.

lol

Talon

Zimmer was the silver lining on that horrible Petrino season. Defense played way above its head and kept the team in games it had no business staying within arms length of. That was the one guy on staff that I hoped would be retained after that season, but I'm sure that season was hell for him.

Wish him luck.

Before that, Parcells had him in Dallas but forced him to a run his 3-4 although Zimmer's always been a single lane, 4-3 guy.

Not sure how he will do as an OC, but he is a great QB coach.

Good. He did a great job turning Foles around after his terrible rookie year, and Vick looked like he was going to have a really good year this year before he got hurt.
Cool, thanks. If nothing else I'm glad they are going after a guy who isn't a washed up known commodity, and considering his position with the Eagles he should give Tannehill the opportunity he needs to prove whether or not he's the man for the job long-term. I just hope he can help Philbin and the new GM put together a functional o-line.

gutshot

Cool, thanks. If nothing else I'm glad they are going after a guy who isn't a washed up known commodity, and considering his position with the Eagles he should give Tannehill the opportunity he needs to prove whether or not he's the man for the job long-term. I just hope he can help Philbin and the new GM put together a functional o-line.

Here is a good article that talks about his approach to QB coaching. If he applies this level of accountability to the rest of the offense, you guys should be in good shape.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2013/12/20/matchup-eagles-vs-bears/

So Arian Foster impregnated this chick?

BeCCztACQAAA0Ki.jpg

nay ps4 only! we would have a league thats fuller like we usually do but people like sanjuro quit after 4 games. it happens!
Oh, you did end up creating a PS4 league. I gave up on the Madden thread a long time ago because it's really a DOTA 2 thread so I never found out. No point in joining this late but I'll take the Cardinals next season. Actually, you guys probably don't wait for the next season to roll but just repeat non-stop, eh?
i find it hard to get excited about major console gaming most of the time. there are a few games per year that really wow me and i love (last year the last of us, marioU) but for the most part i just don't give a shit. it's not even the price. you could give me call of duty on ps4 for free and i honest to god would not play it. i once thought i was just through with gaming but there are lots of indie games i have enjoyed and lots of 3ds/vita games i have enjoyed.

still, there are some games coming out this year that i'm really looking forward to.... mostly Destiny!
Thatta boy, I'm going to play the shit out of this if it's as good as I think it will be. The more of you guys that play the better.
On top of this, Whiz tried to get him multiple times while here and the Steelers never allowed him to go. I expect Horton to be his guy at this point.

bionic77

So Arian Foster impregnated this chick?

BeCCztACQAAA0Ki.jpg
She is hot. But how hard is it to wear a condom or get the girl to take a morning after pill?

Granted I don't have the problem or multiple girls on the side and being an elite professional athlete, but I still don't think that would prevent me from wrapping it up or given the girl a no baby cocktail the next day.

She is hot. But how hard is it to wear a condom or get the girl to take a morning after pill?

Granted I don't have the problem or multiple girls on the side and being an elite professional athlete, but I still don't think that would prevent me from wrapping it up or given the girl a no baby cocktail the next day.

Good luck getting one to take a pill when you make millions of dollars. The former I agree.

Oh, you did end up creating a PS4 league. I gave up on the Madden thread a long time ago because it's really a DOTA 2 thread so I never found out. No point in joining this late but I'll take the Cardinals next season. Actually, you guys probably don't wait for the next season to roll but just repeat non-stop, eh?

Thatta boy, I'm going to play the shit out of this if it's as good as I think it will be. The more of you guys that play the better.

On top of this, Whiz tried to get him multiple times while here and the Steelers never allowed him to go. I expect Horton to be his guy at this point.

Yep it's all one continuous season.... Until madden 15 comes out!

jmdajr

Yep. News ran up to his house yesterday looking for answers and dude flipped out. There's pics of them together and everything. Dudes a clown wouldn't surprise me if McNair has him gone.

What a fall he's taken

It's sad man. First we have Dominiques Davis blowing out his knee, then Slaton blowing out his neck, and now Foster blowing his load into gold diggers.

Here is a good article that talks about his approach to QB coaching. If he applies this level of accountability to the rest of the offense, you guys should be in good shape.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2013/12/20/matchup-eagles-vs-bears/
Thanks for the link. Sounds like a detail-oriented perfectionist, I like it! If his work with Foles is any indication Tannehill could benefit tremendously from a guy like this.

Plus Tanny over Fatford.
You just pulled the kas fire alarm.

bionic77

Good luck getting one to take a pill when you make millions of dollars. The former I agree.
Granted I don't have a lot of experience with groupies or whores in general but this doesn't appear to be a problem without a solution. This isn's quantum physics and plenty of guys fuck girls on the side without any of them getting pregnant.

Granted I don't have a lot of experience with groupies or whores in general but this doesn't appear to be a problem without a solution. This isn's quantum physics and plenty of guys fuck girls on the side without any of them getting pregnant.

To bad Quantum Mechanics cant fix those types of problems. It would be great to see athletes hiring scientists to fix their mistakes.

MechDX

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/534286/20140114/nfl.htm#.Uta7Bf-A2Ah

The Houston Texans and the New England Patriots are reportedly in talk on a possible trade that would send Pats backup quarterback Ryan Mallet to the Texans, a source close to situation reported on Tuesday.

The Texans, who owns the top pick in the upcoming NFL Draft, are considering to send a second round pick to the Pats in exchange for the 6-for-6 Mallet, who was a third round pick in the 2011 Draft.

With the hiring of Bill O'Brien as the Texan's new head coach, the Texans reportedly desires to get a big pocket master that would perfectly fit into the new coach's system.

"O'Brien likes big QBs. I could see #Texans trying to trade w #Patriots for Ryan Mallett, going diff direction in draft," NFL Insider Gil Brandt posted on his Twitter account.

I didn't know Dutch had his own news site! Congrats!

Top Bottom