• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Agreed, Harvin was falling and the defender led with the shoulder. Wasn't dirty imo.

I think it was a legit hit in the confines of the rules as they are now, but I really hope the NFL does something to address defenders turning themselves into missiles at full speed. Get rid of this idea that dislodging the ball from a receiver is a legitimate defensive strategy. Cover and tackle. Otherwise you are going to see more and more concussions and guys having to leave games.

Kid here said if the Packers don't do well in the regular season then he switches to the Bears.

Disgusting.
XUIPb.gif

Sappy113

I think it was a legit hit in the confines of the rules as they are now, but I really hope the NFL does something to address defenders turning themselves into missiles at full speed. Get rid of this idea that dislodging the ball from a receiver is a legitimate defensive strategy. Cover and tackle. Otherwise you are going to see more and more concussions and guys having to leave games.

Why? I mean, obviously there's a limit to how and where you should be allowed to hit people, but creating turnovers have been an integral strategy for years. Why change that?

Top Bottom