• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Talamius

Honestly the more I look at the Harvin hit the cleaner it looks. Looked bad at full speed but that's all shoulder and Harvin had already bobbled it.

JCizzle

Honestly the more I look at the Harvin hit the cleaner it looks. Looked bad at full speed but that's all shoulder and Harvin had already bobbled it.

I'd need to see the full text of the rule. So confusing re: where you can/can't hit and when and with what part of your body.

I hate to defend Seahawks but I don't think they try and hurt people. Do they hold a lot? Yes. Do they commit a lot of uncalled PI's? Yes. That dude on the Saints didn't even aim for the body. He launched himself into Havin's head.

Hey Percy!!

daniel-bryan-entire-match.gif

Assuming he had a head injury. Can we not celebrate that?

Bread

Banned
Been watching his ass for years, he constantly has gone from migraines, to injuries, to god knows what else that takes him out multiple games per season. He is a mess when it comes to staying healthy.
i know what his deal is, but anyone would get concussed on that kind of hit.

Top Bottom