• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

i1lDk8UzKzr0n.gif

What is KG saying?

squicken

You're doing gods work and I for one applaud your efforts.

Why would you willfully inflict such pain on someone? I already feel the need to give manly hugs to poor LJ, Wandering and whatever other remnants of Bills-Gaf remain. Think of the children! They can't all just squicken when they choose.

Bills are on the way up. I'm not a Manuel fan, but I like the GM and coach. I feel about them like I felt about the Rams and Colts last year. Think they can go 7-9 and if they get really lucky 9-7.

Dragon

Banned
Oh they'll post and it will be something like this during the game.

ROOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO, where are all the haters now?

Bradford with that 1 yd TD run. Say Something now!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

MEEEEEEGAAAAAATROOOOOOOON YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

FLAAACOO, LOL!

Who are you?

Dragon

Banned
Bills are on the way up. I'm not a Manuel fan, but I like the GM and coach. I feel about them like I felt about the Rams and Colts last year. Think they can go 7-9 and if they get really lucky 9-7.

In the worst division in football? They've been around that number for years. They've been 6-10 three out of the last four years right? What's another win?

I feel bad for Toronto fans.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Toronto doesn't even want the Bills, and they root for the Raptors, the Jays, and the Leafs.

That just proves that they have shitty taste in teams. The Bills are too proud of an organization to care what some nowhere town like Toronto thinks of them. What have they done? Scott Pilgrim? Nobody cares. We have fucking Buffalo wings to our name. Which is more delicious? Wings or comic books/Michael Cera clown shoes?

squicken

In the worst division in football? They've been around that number for years. They've been 6-10 three out of the last four years right? What's another win?

I should have said will go 7-9, with a chance for 9-7. But you are right, it's an easy division so maybe that isn't much of a statement. I guess for some reason I thought they were worse than 6-10 last year

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That just proves that they have shitty taste in teams. The Bills are too proud of an organization to care what some nowhere town like Toronto thinks of them. What have they done? Scott Pilgrim? Nobody cares. We have fucking Buffalo wings to our name. Which is more delicious? Wings or comic books/Michael Cera clown shoes?

We've actually had sports team that have won championships before.

Dragon

Banned
Lindsay Czarniak. I'm in love.

"Nobody puts Brady in a corner. Nobody"

I should have said will go 7-9, with a chance for 9-7. But you are right, it's an easy division so maybe that isn't much of a statement. I guess for some reason I thought they were worse than 6-10 last year

I'm in annoying dick mode, don't worry about any of my posts.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Contusion = bruise

No worries there. At least he didn't roll around clutching his lady parts like some others this week were doing over minor knee scrapes

Fox318

I need to get headphones. I'd like to get something with noise cancellation.

Uses-
Gaming
Blu-Rays
Music

I was looking at the Audio Technica, Bose, and Sennehiser lineup. Any recommendations from people? I'd like to use my phone and eventually get a DAC or usb sound card for my laptop.

Godslay

Banned
998939_10151544884271314_353285604_n.jpg

ua392.jpg

$T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igs5sBQ4jTVlq-Q~~60_35.JPG

gary%20kubiak.jpg

mfu-c2PQ3AD9qs28XFZ2p8Q.jpg

Dat Broncos/Texans/A&M connection!

Are you trying to kill me?

Sucks to hear about CJ, hopefully he isn't out for too long, thought he had a good chance of making the team.

Yeah, it's too bad. He was rocketing up the depth charts. He's out 6 weeks, I wonder what his fate is, he's clearly better than Lance Ball.

Well I've seen her in person, even with gobs of makeup, she's imminently attractive. But if I was a non Pats fan I would throw up too.

That's an odd way to describe it. Did you mean eminently?

Fantomex

I need to get headphones. I'd like to get something with noise cancellation.

Uses-
Gaming
Blu-Rays
Music

I was looking at the Audio Technica, Bose, and Sennehiser lineup. Any recommendations from people? I'd like to use my phone and eventually get a DAC or usb sound card for my laptop.

If you want to get some great headphones I can help. However, if you want some great headphones and a mic attached that gets a lot trickier. But I'd venture to recommend either versions of the Razer headset. There a legit version for 150 and a poors version for 70.

Fox318

If you want to get some great headphones I can help. However, if you want some great headphones and a mic attached that gets a lot trickier. But I'd venture to recommend either versions of the Razer headset. There a legit version for 150 and a poors version for 70.

I have a mic on my laptop thats good enough for skype. An inline mic for a phone would be all I need. I was going to go into the cans thread and ask next.

Are you trying to kill me?

Yeah, it's too bad. He was rocketing up the depth charts. He's out 6 weeks, I wonder what his fate is, he's clearly better than Lance Ball.

That's an odd way to describe it. Did you mean eminently?

Lance Ball is almost Andre Miller status to me...at times...I think we can just do better than Ball. 6 weeks sucks...but at least it isn't out for all year like Fanin was.

Fantomex

I have a mic on my laptop thats good enough for skype. An inline mic for a phone would be all I need. I was going to go into the cans thread and ask next.

That thread is what helped me decide on a headset, that and budget of course. Stay away from BEATS.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FY7LBQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I bought this headset for $13 a few weeks ago and the mic quality is just as good or better than the expensive headsets my friends use. The audio quality is surprisingly decent as well. Not saying it's top quality or anything, but if you're looking for a budget option it comes highly recommended.

Godslay

Banned
Lance Ball is almost Andre Miller status to me...at times...I think we can just do better than Ball. 6 weeks sucks...but at least it isn't out for all year like Fanin was.

True to a certain degree. At least Dre is clutch, which L.Ball is not.

I don't know what they do with CJ, if they stash him on the practice squad he's liable to get snatched up when healthy. If it was me I'd carry M. Ball, Hillman, Moreno, and CJ Anderson. Possibly Hester if you have someone less important that you could cut elsewhere. Tough call.

I just saw some Texan RB try to reenact the Rosencopter against the Vikes.

Top Bottom