• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Oh wow, apparently the Dolphins cut Carpenter yesterday. Sturgis (rookie kicker) won the battle so I guess that's at least one win for the Dolphins rookie class of 2013. We'll see how he performs when gameday rolls around, though.

Carpenter would be a nice pickup for teams who don't have a decent kicker.

Massachusetts Evacuated To Prevent Any Contact With Tom Brady’s Knee

BOSTON—Following an alarming episode in which New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady suffered a mild sprain to his left knee, government officials confirmed Thursday that Massachusetts has been evacuated in order to prevent the state’s populace from having any contact with the star athlete’s knee.

“Though we’ve received word that Brady’s MRI showed no structural damage, as a precautionary measure, I have issued an executive order mandating that every man, woman, and child currently living in the state disperse immediately so as to avoid any chance of aggravating his injury,” said Governor Deval Patrick, urging Massachusetts’ 6.6 million inhabitants to seek temporary residence in any one of the neighboring states pending further instruction.

“While these measures may pose a minor inconvenience to our citizenry, it is of utmost importance that we do everything in our power to ensure that Brady enjoys a complete, trouble-free recovery and is back at full strength by Week 1. You really can’t be too careful with this sort of thing.” Patrick added that as Brady recuperates, the Patriots quarterback should feel free to use any of the state’s vacated houses and abandoned possessions as he sees fit.

It was a tough decision, but the right one.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dear sweet baby Tebow, laying down high up in your crib of clouds.

Please hear my prayers and let the Browns game be on TV up here.

If you will allow this in all your wisdom I will pvr it and I will even be nice to the gata for the remainder of this week.

If you will allow this in all your wisdom I will pvr it and I will even be nice to the gata for the remainder of this week.
Nothing is worth being nice to gata.

Find a way! We ain't talking bout no ordinary preseason game here, we talking about the GLC!
Glc glc glc

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Of course, but if the Falcons can keep up sustained success, their fanbase will continue to grow.

If the Falcons were worth a shit during the late 80's or 90's, maybe I'd actually have an NFL team I'd follow.

Thems the Breaks.

The Eagles get a firm introduction to Monsters Inc. tonight

970219_10151712177468698_2125849620_n.jpg

Hope Vick/Foles are ready.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sweet merciful crap.

Trying to teach my nephew to cheer for the Giants and not the Jets or Pats.

He's from New York. I told him not to be sad like his uncle and pick the Giants.

Fantomex

Allegiance chart going up this week. You lifelongs better start PMing me if you're just lurking and you want to avoid the "WHO ARE YOU?" posts once the season starts.

Milchjon

Sweet merciful crap.

He's from New York. I told him not to be sad like his uncle and pick the Giants.

Deep inside your fluffy kitty body lies the stone cold heart of an evil bastard.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The old chart was outdated. I mean, after all, SNES is totally long gone. So, he shouldn't be on there.

Because he's gone.

squicken

Sweet merciful crap.

This is a monumental task you have before you. Don't let him end up being a Jets or Pats fan. Why not the Bills?

Sweet merciful crap.

You're doing gods work and I for one applaud your efforts.

This is a monumental task you have before you. Don't let him end up being a Jets or Pats fan. Why not the Bills?

Why would you willfully inflict such pain on someone? I already feel the need to give manly hugs to poor LJ, Wandering and whatever other remnants of Bills-Gaf remain. Think of the children! They can't all just squicken when they choose.

Fantomex

Can't wait to see a huge list of people who never post.

Oh they'll post and it will be something like this during the game.

ROOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO, where are all the haters now?

Bradford with that 1 yd TD run. Say Something now!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

MEEEEEEGAAAAAATROOOOOOOON YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

FLAAACOO, LOL!

Top Bottom