• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

you people.....dont tell me about Weeden!.... i understand he's probably the best qb we've had since the return....but still our relationship is complicated..... i wont be happy until we draft someone i can love.

Gobias

Banned
you people.....dont tell me about Weeden!.... i understand he's probably the best qb we've had since the return....but still our relationship is complicated..... i wont be happy until we draft someone i can love.

Give in to Weeden. It's only a matter of time.

3 rush, 4 yards

wBvSKrO.jpg

id like everyone in here to actually stop watching the Browns game, all the optimism is killing me. i probably have a problem........
TRENT TRUCK!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lions coaching staff has this team completely unprepared.

I complained about it all last year. It's going to be the exact same thing. Schwartz has no idea how to prepare for a game.

Tenumi

Banned
The Lions coaching staff has this team completely unprepared.

I complained about it all last year. It's going to be the exact same thing. Schwartz has no idea how to prepare for a game.

For a preseason game. Calm down man, take a chill pill. If this was week 6, you'd have something, but its Preseason week 2.

Top Bottom