• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Mrbob

Cutler, you are the worst. Marshall tunnel vision even in pre season. Good job crushing an easy scoring drive asap.

Hate to say it Chicago fans, but I think Cutler is on his way out of Chicago. Trestman already seems apprehensive to fuly embrace him, and I think he'll look into trying to get some new blood in the draft next year.

Mrbob

Wow Bob is back. Bets on what week he disappears?

I'm back for the season, like I always am! Off season and week one of pre season bores me. Not till week 2 of pre season when stuff starts to matter a little more.

Plus, I can actually see this game. I'm not in the Chicago market so I can't view all pre season games.

You didn't ask the real question though. When week do I become a Texans fan? :D

MechDX

I'm back for the season, like I always am! Off season and week one of pre season bores me. Not till week 2 of pre season when stuff starts to matter a little more.

Plus, I can actually see this game. I'm not in the Chicago market so I can't view all pre season games.

Good to have you back! Your QB still assaulted my LB'er though

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Eh... I don't know. Its the entire "fluke or trend" thing. Plus, how much of it was on coaching?

2011 was the fluke. Easy schedule. Look at how badly they started nearly every game last year. The guy just can't get the team ready.

For a preseason game. Calm down man, take a chill pill. If this was week 6, you'd have something, but its Preseason week 2.

Hey, if it was a one-time thing I'd be fine. This happened almost EVERY game last year.

Top Bottom