• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Tenumi

Banned
Double Personal Foul. Deserved for both from the replay, can't say I'm sad about that.

Think I might be out. Was nice watching the half with those who were watching.

Hopefully we get the first pick this year, trade it for a few more, and use them all to draft a LT, LG, C, and RG.

I know that feel :| Fortunately we FINALLY snagged a stud lineman in this last draft. LG set, next up LT woooo I haven't watched the Bolts enough, do you feel Rivers can bounce back with proper protection? or is he a broken man now?

JABEE

Outside of the turnovers. I'm pretty happy about the Eagles first team.

Defense stepped up tonight and held Carolina out of the endzone. Bennie Logan should be in over Sopoaga. Kendricks and Chung played well. Williams shaky. Fletcher had good coverage on that last third down with Smith in the endzone.

Let's see Barkley

Fox318

rKNHcQW.gif

rKNHcQW.gif

rKNHcQW.gif

rKNHcQW.gif

rKNHcQW.gif

Nightz

I know that feel :| Fortunately we FINALLY snagged a stud lineman in this last draft. LG set, next up LT woooo I haven't watched the Bolts enough, do you feel Rivers can bounce back with proper protection? or is he a broken man now?

Yeah, he can still find people if he gets time. Unfortunately, I think by the time this line is rebuilt, Rivers will be paralyzed from all the hits he's gonna take.

Outside of the turnovers. I'm pretty happy about the Eagles first team.

Defense stepped up tonight and held Carolina out of the endzone. Bennie Logan should be in over Sopoaga. Kendricks and Chung played well. Williams shaky. Fletcher had good coverage on that last third down with Smith in the endzone.

Let's see Barkley

Hopefully it wont take Barkley 10 passes to warm up this week like it did last week.

gutshot

The Eagles offense looks dynamic. Foles is decent, but Vick is even better. Shady is still Shady. If they can clean up the turnovers and the D can be league average, then no reason they can't challenge for a playoff spot IMO.

Yeah, he can still find people if he gets time. Unfortunately, I think by the time this line is rebuilt, Rivers will be paralyzed from all the hits he's gonna take.

At least I got the impression SD really wants to address the line. That's more than I can say when Whiz was running things. Just need an earlier draft spot or hope less teams are desperate for lineman next draft. I

I got tickets to the Raiders/Redskins game in Sept. Come at me Raider fans. I ain't scared. (okay I'm actually kind of scared. I don't want to get stabbed in the kidneys)

Nice drive by Barkley, to bad Henery missed the kick. I know that the Eagles tried to trade Foles for a 3rd at the draft and there were no takers, but I wonder if they could get a 1st or a 2nd now that he has looked good this preseason?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
World Hunger>Cancer/AIDS>Chris Berman calling a game>everything else.

Top Bottom