• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Bread

Banned
What remake? its an entirely new game if the 3ds version is what your talking about.

and yes lttp is the best Zelda game ever, followed by Awakening
oh is it? guess i got confused at e3 when it was announced

2d zeldas, no matter how good, cannot compare to 3d zeldas. excluding twilight princess, that shit was lame as fuck

squicken

Boring 2nd halfs

Browns: Weeden is awesome. Only Black Ghost could deny it. New overlords of the AFCN=Horton+Norv+Chud

Bears: Gonna be patient b/c they have a new offense/coach. Cutler locking on but it's still early. Defense hard to tell b/c SD is troubled

Eagles: Fun team to watch. Don't trust that D but Chip will get them to score points. Biggest question will be how teams handle that tempo. I could see some shenanigans

Ravens: Can offense exist on big plays alone? Seems like that is all they have besides check downs to backs. Defense will be fine

Falcons: Offense same as ever. Will score when they need to. Defense looked slow to me but they were effective. I think their speed will be an issue vs better teams

Lions: Stafford missed Megatron. Bush looks good out of back field at least. Defensive line was pretty good inside. Ends seemed invisible. Can't remember seeing any DBs so I have no idea there

Panthers: Not sure how they were surprised by up-tempo offense from Philly. Offense, I think Cam has lots of talent and Steve Smith is still good

Chargers: Dear God make it stop

JABEE

Regardless of the quality of Gator his comebacks, people are coming at him with the same old shit every time. At least try coming up with some new shit.

Also, as far as I know, he has been rooting for 1 team and 1 team only and thats the Pats, so this whole team switching team makes no sense to me.

Also, everybody can go fuck themselves. <3
Gata is good people.

Godslay

Banned
never played it, didn't have a snes (fuck snes). i'll let you know if my opinion changes after the remake comes out.

Well then, one cannot proclaim WW to be the best Zelda game of all time! Wind Waker is good, but LttP is pretty much timeless.

oh is it? guess i got confused at e3 when it was announced

2d zeldas, no matter how good, cannot compare to 3d zeldas. excluding twilight princess, that shit was lame as fuck

Horse puckey. 3D Zeldas no matter how good cannot compare to 2D Zeldas! Try that one out!

Based on comments, I'm guessing the Browns are winning that monstrosity of a trophy.

Hold on, Weeden needs to show us a little more before we crown the Browns Super Bowl champs.

Also, you're being so disrespectful about the Lombardi trophy, good thing we kept you Eagles scum from winning one.

Bread

Banned
Regardless of the quality of Gator his comebacks, people are coming at him with the same old shit every time. At least try coming up with some new shit.

Also, as far as I know, he has been rooting for 1 team and 1 team only and thats the Pats, so this whole team switching team makes no sense to me.

i don't think anyone actually believes that gata switched teams, they're just being dicks to him.

it was pretty obvious that his jags avatar came from a bet

but he still makes terrible posts sometimes so we must insult him, it is our duty as gaffers.

thanks fellow patriot bro

bread isnt a patriot bro anymore

i don't think anyone actually believes that gata switched teams, they're just being dicks to him.

it was pretty obvious that his jags avatar came from a bet

but he still makes terrible posts sometimes so we must insult him, it is our duty as gaffers.

Gata switched teams when he abandoned his home town Jags for the Pats when he thought that their SB's were legitimate.

Edit: Didnt he admit to being a Cowboys fan at 1 point?

Gata switched teams when he abandoned his home town Jags for the Pats when he thought that their SB's were legitimate.

tumblr_m5bgc4tY5e1r2qhu9o1_500.gif

The only legitimate thing about the Eagles is that they legitimately fucking suck.

JABEE

Hold on, Weeden needs to show us a little more before we crown the Browns Super Bowl champs.

Also, you're being so disrespectful about the Lombardi trophy, good thing we kept you Eagles scum from winning one.
The best of the Great Lake teams shall be awarded the trophy they hath earned. Weeden is a champion of this exhibition bout.

Don't tell me about the Lombardi Trophy, Dutch. The Patriots and their cheating have disrespected the Vince Lombardi Trophy more than enough.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ew, Marquitter crybaby bitch Wilson was out there for the Bears.

JABEE

Everette Brown was really impressive at the Eagles open practice on Sunday. Nice to see him get a sack in the game tonight.

Top Bottom