• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

RBH

I got tickets to the Raiders/Redskins game in Sept. Come at me Raider fans. I ain't scared. (okay I'm actually kind of scared. I don't want to get stabbed in the kidneys)

Maybe you can fight Rorschach in the stands!

Raiders_49ers_Football_094d4-7733.jpg

Lurie just took a huge shot at Reid/Banner on 94.1, he said this time they are going to build the team right and not sign free agents that are on the decline.

Bread

Banned
ocarina of time 3ds is fucking sweet, i love going through the game with nearly everything memorized. can't wait to pick up a wiiu (when it's $150) so I can replay the greatest zelda game, wind waker, in hd.

This is false, I found out first hand that it's not all that bad.
you dutch bastard, you didn't even like the greatest city on earth, whale's vagina. who cares what you think?

KaYotiX

Banned
no, pats fans are the worst /chan

but seriously though, some sconi calling california the worst! i laughed so hard i almost fell off of my 600mpg super prius while eating a cali burrito

jokes on you , I moved to TX , drive a huge gas guzzling truck to counter your crappy prius and eat BBQ all day!!!! :)

(I agree Wisconsin is boring but I miss it occasionally lol)

ocarina of time 3ds is fucking sweet, i love going through the game with nearly everything memorized. can't wait to pick up a wiiu (when it's $150) so I can replay the greatest zelda game, wind waker, in hd.

you dutch bastard, you didn't even like the greatest city on earth, whale's vagina. who cares what you think?

I was in the wrong part of San Diego, I was in Coronado first, that shit fucking sucked. But then we moved to a different hotel, in the Gaslamp District and it was pretty sweet. Had some sweet ass pizza at that Basic place.

KaYotiX

Banned
never played it, didn't have a snes (fuck snes). i'll let you know if my opinion changes after the remake comes out.

What remake? its an entirely new game if the 3ds version is what your talking about.

and yes lttp is the best Zelda game ever, followed by Awakening

You know, I really think the Browns could make some noise in the AFC North. Everyone keeps talking about the Bengals, but I like what I'm seeing from the Browns. Could be a dark horse candidate for a wild card spot in the AFC.

Exhibit H

Regardless of the quality of Gator his comebacks, people are coming at him with the same old shit every time. At least try coming up with some new shit.

Also, as far as I know, he has been rooting for 1 team and 1 team only and thats the Pats, so this whole team switching team makes no sense to me.

Also, everybody can go fuck themselves. <3

Top Bottom