• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The Bills are.... fun to watch right now? The fuck?

"and that almost looked like alex recognized that blitz"

really? you think? you think when a guy rushes up to the line before the snap a QB would recognize it?

lol alex smiths wr's hate him

LJ11

The Bills are.... fun to watch right now? The fuck?

Preseason, brutal start to the game too, that was typical Bills to start thegame.

Sloppy and silly penalties, bad QB play.

Coaches are moving guys around and putting them in decent positions. Ron Brooks at safety for example.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Preseason, brutal start to the game too, that was typical Bills to start thegame.

Sloppy and silly penalties, bad QB play.

Coaches are moving guys around and putting them in decent positions. Ron Brooks at safety for example.

Kolb was bad but EJ came in and looked good again. I'm just waiting for Tuel Time!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wow that bucs defender could have had that, he didnt extend his arms. lol gaitor gator armed it.

Hunter S.

Looks like we're missing out with you not posting during real games.

I will never post during BRONCOS games even when watching at home. I want to closely analyze my team without distractions like, "Peyton is so old he wears adult diapers and throws worse than a one legged ten year old girl."

The more pressure the Pats get the more I'm convinced that it's just the Bucs oline.

Exact same thing that happened last year in the pre-season against the Bucs. Bucs just suck.

tumblr_mrn77pbiGg1r555cwo1_400.gif

TheFatOne

Someone sell me on Mallett over Tebow. Mallett looks awful

It's hilarious reading the hate on Tebow on a Pats forum. They are the same exact player. It's just that Mallet looks better doing it. Guy is garbage, and at least Tebow has some NFL experience. I know he isn't going to melt down due to pressure in a big game. He might suck, but it won't be because he is mentally weak.

Yeah we are definitely seeing some of his downside. I will say there have been at least 4 dropped easy completions and Baldwin is worthless.

alex will always be my boy tho! and just like in san fran, the receivers are sucking complete dick and dropping easy passes. maybe there is something about the way he throws, i don't know, but that has happened his entire career

Silkworm

Still wish the Saints had Chris Ivory, but hopefully Ingram will continue to improve to fill that void. Oh well, thank-goodness for Drew's passing acumen.

Godslay

Banned
Why are the guys in those FF commercials always in their office. These games are on Sundays/late in the evening.

This is not Europe bro, we've got jobs to do over here.

You got me, I usually just drive over to coworkers houses to rub it in. Too bad no one ever answers the door :(

aj80.gif

yes it can be quite delicious. <3

I looked at that loss as a gift to Kubiak, a gentleman's handshake if you will.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It is unreal how quickly backup QBs check down. Seeing it all on the quad box it is quite amazing

What else are they going to do? They're not playing for a starting role, they're playing to keep their job as a clipboard holder, the only way to really fuck it up is to start throwing interceptions all over the place.

Top Bottom