• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
It is more about not missing a second of the game, and I am too busy eating Pizza and drinking beer.

I watch and post at the same time. It enhances the game for me. Most of my friends don't watch football, and if they do they are Vikings guys so fuck that. So I'll usually stay home and watch them with my kids. I hate watching games at bars, so it rules that out.

Plus, I'll throw something in the slow cooker, and let that baby cook all day long. Or the smoker. Yes, can't wait to smoke some salmon in the dead of winter.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
what difference does it make when they are talking about the changes to the team?
for that one person that lives under a rock, obviously.
its also not every day that an active NFL player is charged with 3 homocides.

lol @ these chiefs homers. earlier chad hall gets mugged and a flag is thrown. trent green says its a terrible call. he says "well there WAS contact but that wasn't a penalty". then just now on the alex smith sack, baldwin gets bumped after 5 yards and he says "oh blatant penalty there!"

really good half for the defense. we played one series with any of our starters and the rest of the half with backups and dominated the chiefs starting offense.

our offense sucked balls though aside from the gore run. i can't blame tolzien/mccoy as much because our backup line is getting shoved around but even when the starters were in and they were given time they sucked

WedgeX

Banned
I watch and post at the same time. It enhances the game for me. Most of my friends don't watch football, and if they do they are Vikings guys so fuck that. So I'll usually stay home and watch them with my kids. I hate watching games at bars, so it rules that out.

Plus, I'll throw something in the slow cooker, and let that baby cook all day long. Or the smoker. Yes, can't wait to smoke some salmon in the dead of winter.

Damn this sounds good. Get some good flatbread...oh man.

tumblr_m0dr64EG3s1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

brentech

I don't mind trucks so much.

What I don't like is the cheap fake blue collar romanticism and the TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE MAN MAN MAN.
Yea. Most people I know that drive trucks have absolutely no need for it but once every blue moon. To each their own I suppose, but it seems sooo wasteful.

Godslay

Banned
I don't mind trucks so much.

What I don't like is the cheap fake blue collar romanticism and the TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE MAN MAN MAN.

I drive a truck, but as long as it can tow a trailer then it has enough power for me. Utility versus looks for me.

What drives me crazy are assholes who put straight pipes on a fucking diesel and it is loud as shit and belches out thick clouds of diesel fumes. Worse than loud ass motorcycles.

TheFatOne

We need another kicker to challenge Gostkowski.
I thought it was interesting they brought in another punter to challenge Mesko, but not another kicker. I wonder if they are worried about Gostkowski possibly melting down, or if I'm just reading to much into the situation.
mallett has the chance to become a useful backup, yet you'd rather see a QB with far below average throwing abilities get game reps.

I have yet to see anything from Mallet that would suggest he could become a decent backup, but I did see Tebow help his team make the playoffs. It wasn't pretty, but he made plays.

Sanjuro

I thought it was interesting they brought in another punter to challenge Mesko, but not another kicker. I wonder if they are worried about Gostkowski possibly melting down, or if I'm just reading to much into the situation.

Punters are more finicky than kickers.

Fucking brutal first half. Porter shouldn't even be out there, he hasn't practiced for days and isn't 100%.

Barron sucks and Gurode looks like shit filling in for Brieseil.

Our D is playing very vanilla and 3 out of 4 starters are out on the D-line.

Only bright spot has been Butler. Reggie found a gem in the 7th round with that kid.

squicken

Damn Tiki just threw his ex-QB under the bus on that Fox show. Said if Martin got hurt they were in trouble, since "Josh can't carry the team, we all know that"

Top Bottom