• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I was hoping we'd be challenging this year, but the Pats looked very strong last night man. I mean, Brady just doesn't miss a beat.

We could challenge them if the D-line is elite when we face them and if our offense isn't terrible

But...that is a lot of ifs

Spades

Very disappointed with Lamar Miller so far. He is doing his best to lose the starting job at the moment. I want to see some more of Mike Gillislee - he might have a legitimate shot at becoming the feature back.

Tamanon

Banned
Oh Jags. Doing so well too.

Dude is probably crying now because that might get him cut. Chance for Sanchez to get a garbage TD.

Micah Hyde reminds me a lot of Sam Shields.
Very raw but also very talented athlete.

P.S. My oh my are Green Bay's ILB/safeties terrible.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wonder where you guys are seeing these games, cause I can't find any.

Twitter keeps saying that Lacy's bringing out the spin move. Knew he couldn't stay away from it.

torry holts fingers are gross

1b6d4a_holt.jpg

Greg

Graham Harrell for President.
the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future the way of the future

Top Bottom