• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't wait for Case to become the Texans starter.

CaseFuture.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Rodgers miss was just as bad.

and what's your wine of choice?

Depends on the occasion and food. My cheap go to is Columbia Crest Grand Estates merlot or cabernet sauvignon. It's like $8.99 and always scores around 90 in Wine Spectator. Good stuff. And I agree, Aaron's miss was pretty bad as well.

Greg

Depends on the occasion and food. My cheap go to is Columbia Crest Grand Estates merlot or cabernet sauvignon. It's like $8.99 and always scores around 90 in Wine Spectator. Good stuff. And I agree, Aaron's miss was pretty bad as well.
Taking a note of that. I haven't had wine in a while and it needs to change.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Taking a note of that. I haven't had wine in a while and it needs to change.

It's out of Washington but I think you can find it all over the country, they are a huge operation.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
ok first half for the texans 1s. Though i am confused, i thought the dolphins were going to play their ones for around 3 quarters and the Texans for the first half. All the texans 1's were out by the middle of the second quarter, the Dolphins offensive 1s were going up against the texans 2s.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yes brother!

Your avatar sickens me

Here ya go...

iYYwUXdb2sI5G.gif

Fantomex

Ghetto, yet sophisticated. Let it never be said the we don't have class jn this here insular community.

I don't drink but if i ever did, it would be shiraz.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ghetto, yet sophisticated. Let it never be said the we don't have class jn this here insular community.

I don't drink but if i ever did, it would be shiraz.

Oh I drink a lot of expensive wine as well but for $8.99 it's tough to beat Columbia Crest. If you like Shiraz you should visit Walla Walla, WA someday. There's over 100 wineries and their number 1 wine is Syrah. I'm convinced it's some of the best Syrah in the world.

EDIT: BIG GUY INT! Good job JJ! No purple drank tonight!

Fantomex

You disgust me

Guess who got the first pick?

Oh I drink a lot of expensive wine as well but for $8.99 it's tough to beat Columbia Crest. If you like Shiraz you should visit Walla Walla, WA someday. There's over 100 wineries and their number 1 wine is Syrah. I'm convinced it's some of the best Syrah in the world.

EDIT: BIG GUY INT! Good job JJ! No purple drank tonight!

Noted my friend. For my acquaintances.

Drinking a Miller High Life, who needs class!

Youre an inspiration to us all Slay.

squicken

Miguel?

Oh and squicken...LZ stated it wad "not warranted in preseason" not cheap or illegal. So it is just your fucked up agenda talking

Swearinger's hit was just way too low there. Keller is finished. I have a hard time believing that knee bounces back.

@MyInfoFeed Totally disagree. You can hit right on the thighs or even drive into him and wrap up. It was a blind shot under his knee

@MrYeahSports So be it. I thought it was low and ended a guy's season for no reason.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
VY is really bad. He does know he can throw to other people, right?

Godslay

Banned
Peyton is so seasoned I think theyre not showing anything on purpose bro. Welker gonna have like 100 catches.

I hope so!

Seattle has a very good defense. I just want to see a solid drive put together, in the no-huddle, featuring Welker and DT. That I could fap to.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
just re-wound the dvr, cause who cares about the 3's 4's and 5's. Swearinger's head hit Keller right in the middle of his thigh. Not sure what else he's supposed to do, he goes "high" and inadvertently hits him in the head its automatic 15 yards, he levels him high and its likely called defenseless receiver/unnecessary roughness. Its the same things some players complained about last year, they would rather the rules protect their knees than their heads.

Matrix

Joking, not sold on him. This team goes where schaub goes like it or not.

Only unit on this team that worries me is OLB. Looks to be useless again this year as it was last year

So another 2nd round exit? Good times.

Top Bottom