• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spades

The thing about the Seahawks is that they have such a balanced playbook - they can run and pass so effectively. Good mix of weapons.

jakncoke

Banned
Blaine Gabbert going to go down as one the worst starting records ever. He is 5-19 so far. Assuming he starts all 16, and the jags win 3 or 4 games like expected. He'll have a 8-32 or 9-31 career record. If I went and looked it up I bet not many in that ball park after 40 games started

Field goal.
mBEbGgn.png

eznark

Banned
The most precious thing is anyone pretending that anyone else gives a fuck about illegal substances in the NFL. God damn adorable right there.

brentech

i don't care if they're using. but if caught, it is what it is. and it currently isn't allowed.
I just take humor in people that point out Clay every week, when they have a handful of guys that seem to get caught every season.

pot/kettle situation.

Lacy sighting. then back

eznark

Banned
Forcing a punt? What a fucking joke of a defense. Jesus fucking Christ why do I even bother. Team is trash. Nuke GB from orbit. Worse than AIDS and cancer.

Top Bottom