• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Afrikan

I hate how "nice" and aw shucks Russell Wilson portrays himself in front of the cameras but is a fuckin evil lil fucker on the field.

MechDX

Just played 3.5 hours of SR4 and still haven't started the main missions. Did finally figure out Insurance fraud

Do need someone to do the co-op side missions. Anyone here on 360?

MechDX

Wisconsin and LSU will play a game at reliant Stadium in 2014

BSYqJ6bCYAAWK5w.jpg

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt 41m
One thing Badger fans & Texans fans have in common: epic tailgating. Might have to throw one myself. @BadgerFootball pic.twitter.com/deZhmZ4bwm

JJ is going to have a tailgate party and inviting everyone on twitter

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt 26m
You're all invited.

And Topenga from Boy Meets World is coming:

Danielle Fishel ‏@daniellefishel 17m
@JJWatt okay, I'll be there.
Retweeted by JJ Watt

lol

He has got to be hittin that.

MechDX

He's taking down Weeden's sloppy seconds? Eww.

She dated Weeden? No, he was doing something on twitter a while back where he was talking about the shows he watched as a kid and mentioned Boy Meets World and she twittered back during it. Some guys from local sports radio flat out asked him if he was hitting it on air. Of course he did the "awww shucks no" answer. Last I saw he was dating the captain of the girls UCLA soccer team?

Greg

Holy shit. I was scrolling through the activity log for Hot Shots Golf on Vita, and as of the 8th of the month I have 2000 birdies.

No need for cable, either. It's a national broadcast.
I thought I was special.

Oh well, everyone gets to see HoFinley in action.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the radio had a doctor on that knows the doctor that looked at Steeler's Bell foot, says its a lisfranc.

Good to see the nickel package is still solid against the run. :suicide

e: Hyde is fun on the blitz. Gonna be tough to keep him off the field.

squicken

Coaching history is a good place to start with exhibition games. Some coaches simply care more about winning in the preseason than others. Mike Shanahan, during almost 20 preseasons, has covered the spread in 57 percent of preseason games. Pete Carroll has only 31 preseason games under his belt, but has covered almost 70 percent of the time.

Seattle looks great but Pete believes in "practicing winning"

Afrikan

Just how good are the Seahawks? SuperBowl?

edit- on paper

best overall *proven* starting Talent in the league, imo.

doesn't mean I don't think we can't beat them, but talent wise they are up there with the best.

I'd say we were more talented if we weren't starting a rookie at Safety and having WR problems.

I expect Kaep to be at his best the next time we face them, I know he is bitter about that lost in Seattle and will have something to prove.

Top Bottom