• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Tamanon

Banned
NBC is showing American Ninja Warrior here. I'm sorry but if there's football on, and you're going to show bullshit like American Ninja Warrior? You deserve shitty ratings. I'm sure the NFL network took this game early on though.

Denver STL it is

NFLN is just showing doing their live look-in stuff this evening, bouncing between the games.

Godslay

Banned
Julius Thomas looking pretty good.

Love that Peyton caught them with too many men even in the preseason. What a mastermind.

I'm going to toot my own horn on this one. Was saying it last year, but this is clear back in January.

Hearing that Virgil Green might be worked into this game. He's close to Gronk size 6'3" 250 vs 6'6" 265.

Now if can we can just get Julius Thomas to play we will have our own Gronk. 6'5" 245, athletic, former basketball player.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=46280888#post46280888

Spinluck

Thanks for this post.

It had been a while since I watched the 'Goddammit, Donald' video. So I just watched it 3 times and had a good laugh.

It never stops being funny, him acting all innocent whilst running after Peyton is pure gold.

Didn't think anyone but Colts fans got that joke lol.

Hunter S.

I'm going to toot my own horn on this one. Was saying it last year, but this is clear back in January.

Yeah, I still remember when you first mentioned Julius to me and that was when I started watching for him more last season.

So this defense looks like it will collapse with disaster with the almighty Von dudes.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I still remember when you first mentioned Julius to me and that was when I started watching for him more last season.

So this defense looks like it will collapse with disaster with the almighty Von dudes.

He's coming along nicely. I'm super excited for him this season. Defense does look a little rank, but they just have to hold on till Von gets back.

Silly Peyton. Trying to bring back the Snake

Nothing like a bootleg to get the old blood pumping!

Tamanon

Banned
I want Gratz to make the team. So I can say "Gratz on the interception".

He probably will with 2 picks this preseason thus far.

Todmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Top Bottom