• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Talon

:jnc

Josh Freeman still throwing that ball flat footed. Just skipped a ball to his receiver.

Love it.

Just did the exact same thing again. Overthrew his receiver that was 5 yards away.

squicken

squicken, weren't you warning me about Gibson's drop issues when the Dolphins picked him up? I understand now.

To be fair he will catch everything that isn't important. Specializes in killer drops on 3rd down and deep passes. Also in end zone

edit: I'll take it! Though it should have been blown dead

Fantomex

New and Improved. PM me if i Missed you and you'll be on here this season.

IgXqAXS.jpg

squicken

:jnc

Josh Freeman still throwing that ball flat footed. Just skipped a ball to his receiver.

Love it.

Just did the exact same thing again. Overthrew his receiver that was 5 yards away.

Never bought any of the narrative around him turning it around this year. His meltdown vs the Saints of all teams was crazy

Talon

This right side of the line...we're using the tail backs an awful lot to chip on that side.

At least Quizz has been pretty damn good. He took on an end by himself and held up on a completion.

Godslay

Banned
I bought into all the Hillman hype of the extra weight even though my eyes told me otherwise. I'll eat crow on that one, smart enough to pick up blitzes, too small to pick up the blitz, break tackles, or apparently secure the ball.

Guy just needs to be a scat back like everyone who has him ever seen him, had him pegged to be. Going against the grain with him right now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
New and Improved. PM me if i Missed you and you'll be on here this season.

IgXqAXS.jpg

Can we vote to remove people that haven't posted in here since I joined gaf?

And can you add a layer and make the commemorative plate the background image? Fox had that part right, for sure.

Top Bottom