• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spinluck

Squick wasn't kidding about the faulty Rams Zone, PeyPey's was out there carving it like a pumpkin. But they finally got some pressure to him.

And holy shit at Donald Browns run.

Godslay

Banned
As much as I love Von, just dumb to play him imo.

30 fucking plays in the first quarter?

Shit is mind blowing.

image.php

Half time thoughts:

- The offense is brutal. Just brutal. Eli doesn't trust the receivers and the protection hasn't been great but he's still played like shit. Some awful throws you'd not expect from a 10 year vet.

- Keeping with that theme, there's no way this offense live is the starting day offensive line. Cordle isn't anywhere near ready for prime time right now. Communication issues on both sides of the line. One of the beat writers wrote that Snee and Boothe had to have a mini-huddle with him to get their shit together. I predict Boothe gets slid to Center this coming week at practice and Mosely/Brewer gets the call at LG. Positive? Pugh's looked solid. Both tackles have played well. The middle is a mess.

- Randle's had a great camp but it hasn't show on the field as of yet. With Cruz down and Hakeem and Eli obviously not on the same page as of yet, he has had a great opportunity to stand out. Hasn't happened.

- Speaking of opportunities - Jernigan has done nothing.

- Fuck injuries. Stevie Brown going down is going to hurt. I hate to think the worst but it didn't look good. Safety depth tested early.

- Defense looked sloppy early on but settled down. Second quarter in particular they came on. Justin Tuck has been all over the field. Good game for him. Not looking to get too excited though considering it's Geno.

- Run defense has improved a great deal since the Steelers game. Could be competition of course but two games in a row where the DT's have been more stout and they're winning that battle at the line.

- Pass rush is still WIP.

Talon

Defense looked passive as hell on that drive.

Locker's first read was open on two big chunk plays. Then Johnson got the edge after a nice block by their H-back.

Hunter S.

I am not sure why , but I noticed last year Dan Deirdorf has a hard on for Peyton and the Broncos. It is so obvios he often seems to lose all objectivity at their games to me.

I love it.

Tamanon

Banned
So weird that the Titans have the least amount of fans on the board. Guess they're just too busy with all that hot Vanderbilt football action to care.

Top Bottom