• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Looks like Kevin Kolb might be done for good...

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m
scary RT @ByTimGraham: Source tells me Bills concerned Kevin Kolb's concussion may be career-ending + they're proceeding with that in mind.

WedgeX

Banned

scary RT @ByTimGraham: Source tells me Bills concerned Kevin Kolb's concussion may be career-ending + they're proceeding with that in mind.

Shit. Never like to see careers ended. And concussions are terrible.

cdyhybrid

Sad.

Crazy that the Bills are trading their best WR.

Colasante

Seems it may be QB Thad Lewis to the Bills and WR Da'Rick Rogers to the Lions. Would be a nice move by the Lions if that happened.

Edit: Actually, it was for LB Chris White. So really who gives a fuck.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
c8LjbR2.png
Sweet Tebow. Is that a 30 team league?

Damn.

Bowser

lol my friend was asking me for draft advice in a fucking 20 team league. She had the sixth pick, did 5 rounds before putting it on autodraft.

We're playing an 8 team PPR league.

QB: Luck and RG III
RB: Forte, Chris Johnson, Doug Martin, Eddy Lacy
WR: Bowe, Fitzgerald, D. Thomas, C. Shorts
TE: Greg Olsen

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Conner Vernon survived the first round of cuts, yay. Why Oakland trying to relock his final form tho?

Sad thing is, he's going to be our backup.

It's not going to be a good year.
I'm confident Thad will be a competent backup. He's looked solid in every preseason game and the 1 regular season game he played in.

That said, I wouldn't trade of substantial merit for him until he's really proven himself. I'm a complete homer though.

Hunter S.

My bike riding and mountain climbing were getting too easy. So I started putting textbooks in a backpack to make it harder. Getting so much fitter. Leg muscles have gained pounds of lean muscle since the spring.

Final thought of today: Old Women need to stop flirting with me. If you are 40 or older it is kind of creepy.

Bread

Banned
My bike riding and mountain climbing were getting too easy. So I started putting textbooks in a backpack to make it harder. Getting so much fitter. Leg muscles have gained pounds of lean muscle since the spring.

Final thought of today: Old Women need to stop flirting with me. If you are 40 or older it is kind of creepy.
ok

Top Bottom